Just a friendly hello...

Eliason Ruhm

Hello, My name is Eliason Ruhm, but I also go by Eli.

I have played a old school runescape inconsistently for around 8 years and I am now currently 20 years old, something I have figured out is that I really enjoy cheating in games. I dont know if its just the adrenaline of doing the bad or just the fact of you getting massive advantages over players. Now I am a Lifetime Sponsor so, I am assuming I used to use osrs programs in the past such as, pvp auto switchers etc. However, I am just getting into botting frankly and have no clue where to start. Tried running a bot doing agility and quickly realized I had jumped into agilityganistan LOL. I got banned within 2 hours of playing on a proxy and am now trying firemaking instead xD. If you have any advice for me that would help me in the future of my osrs botting that would be awesome! I do have alot of Czars and Khals Scripts and would just like some advice maybe on what skills are good to be botting currently in 2020 osrs and which skills are not. Regardless, really happy to be joining the botting community and am hoping you guys will take me under your wing and accept me in to the family of fellow botters. Thanks for reading my post! If you have any reccomendations or advice for me that would be really awesome and beneficial for me.

Much love and Kind Regards, Eli

Hey welcome my man, instant life time sponser and a lot of scripts. Diving in headfirst i like it haha.

I just started aswell im taking an another route, atm im doing research and prep. 

My advise "remember im a pleb", is gathering information reading guides, and finding out what you want out of botting. 

When that is done, make a plan and execute.

Gl on your adventures my man !

Edited by Trum Trum

3 hours ago, Trum Trum said:

Hey welcome my man, instant life time sponser and a lot of scripts. Diving in headfirst i like it haha.

I just started aswell im taking an another route, atm im doing research and prep. 

My advise "remember im a pleb", is gathering information reading guides, and finding out what you want out of botting. 

When that is done, make a plan and execute.

Gl on your adventures my man !

Hey, man good advice will definitely be trying to look for resources or even other experienced botter who would like to take me under their wing and teach me the routes! Thanks brother and safe botting!

15 hours ago, Eliason Ruhm said:

I got banned within 2 hours of playing on a proxy and am now trying firemaking instead xD. 

Proxys dont reduce bans. In fact they can increase bans. This is because most proxys are data center proxys which will get you flagged as a bot. Just bot on your home IP and u should see less bans unless you run multiple bots. then you may want to use a proxy.

However you will always be banned eventually as you are breaking the game rules

1 hour ago, cadmanmonkey said:

Proxys dont reduce bans. In fact they can increase bans. This is because most proxys are data center proxys which will get you flagged as a bot. Just bot on your home IP and u should see less bans unless you run multiple bots. then you may want to use a proxy.

However you will always be banned eventually as you are breaking the game rules

hmm thanks for the advice! However, I have heard differently that it is actually important to use a proxy so you dont get your home ip flagged as this will result in banned main accounts and other various problems you could encounter. I always try to stay on the safe side and use nything to my advantage to decrease that rate of bans :). Thanks for the heads up though!

Just now, Eliason Ruhm said:

hmm thanks for the advice! However, I have heard differently that it is actually important to use a proxy so you dont get your home ip flagged as this will result in banned main accounts and other various problems you could encounter. I always try to stay on the safe side and use nything to my advantage to decrease that rate of bans :). Thanks for the heads up though!

I understand, Always better to be on the safe side

Your main will only get banned if you are botting and playing on the main at the same time/ same day (Chain ban).

2 hours ago, Eliason Ruhm said:

Hey, man good advice will definitely be trying to look for resources or even other experienced botter who would like to take me under their wing and teach me the routes! Thanks brother and safe botting!

Im gonna be real i dont know a lot yet, so sould prob not be a mentor haha. Hope you find a good one though !

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! Im new as well, been looking into botting the past 2-3 days and have been getting alot of premium scripts as well. First two days for me were unsuccessful on a VPN, kept getting every account locked and would also get banned the same day. Got my hands on some residential proxies yesterday and everything seemed to go by alot smoother! Sadly, don't have much advise but I also look forward to learning and making progress within the community!