Botfarm questions

danezot

Hey all,

I've been thinking about starting a botfarm and i'm stuck with some questions i'd like some feedback on before starting.

The current idea is to bot pretty 'safe', botting about 8 hours a day. with about 10-20 clients running.

1. Why would you pick osbot over any other botclient to start a botfarm? Automatisation is one of the things that is very important to me.

2. I want to make a lot of accounts to immediately replace the banned accounts and so I can age my new accounts a bit to reduce bans. But I thought you need to make the account on the proxy you will play on. So how would you solve this? As I don't want to buy 100 proxy's which I probably won't use right away.

3. Should I make legit emails (gmail, hotmail etc) to create my accounts & verify them or would this be a waste?

4. There are a lot of proxys around but a lot of them are already being used to bot on and might be flagged. Are there any good suppliers of proxy's that are not botted on? Or is this a kind of hit & miss?

5. when you buy a proxy you get it for a month, but when you get banned your ip might be flagged and that proxy becomes useless after let's say 5 days. How do you solve this?

If you have any other tips or if there's some botfarm discord please let me know.

Thanks a lot!

Most of these questions are entirely speculation, different people believe different things. I'd recommend trying out your ideas on 1 account at a time until you find something that works. Biggest mistake I think people make is jumping into running 10+ accounts at once and then not earning your money back when it doesn't work due to lack of testing

In my opinion:

1. The API is easy to use + good tutorials available for CLI 

2. You can buy pre-made accounts / run an account creator via your proxies

3. Up to you, I wouldn't bother

4. I'm not convinced they make that much of a difference, but a rule of thumb is datacenter/corporate proxies for suicide farms, if running something a bit more then get a residential proxy

5. You can buy proxies on a shorter term (1-2 weeks) if you're worried about flags

4 hours ago, D9BLADEE said:

Most of these questions are entirely speculation, different people believe different things. I'd recommend trying out your ideas on 1 account at a time until you find something that works. Biggest mistake I think people make is jumping into running 10+ accounts at once and then not earning your money back when it doesn't work due to lack of testing

In my opinion:

1. The API is easy to use + good tutorials available for CLI 

2. You can buy pre-made accounts / run an account creator via your proxies

3. Up to you, I wouldn't bother

4. I'm not convinced they make that much of a difference, but a rule of thumb is datacenter/corporate proxies for suicide farms, if running something a bit more then get a residential proxy

5. You can buy proxies on a shorter term (1-2 weeks) if you're worried about flags

I pretty much agree with everything said Here.

1. It is VERY simple to use, pretty much pick up and go, and if you don't know something there's a thread on it I am sure.

2. you can buy pre-mades, manually make them (as I do) or run an account creator, which I think someone is working on one for discord??

3. I make legit emails personally, but probably gonna stop that soon.

4. No experience with farms, but I've been doing residential (building to a farm) and making sure that is has socks5 :)

5. I don't worry about them personally. I buy 1 month proxies, but I've found 2 week proxies before :)