Searching For Client To Attach *PROBLEM*

Ya Boi Blue

Hey Guys,

What's up. So I've been with OS Bot VIP for around 3 days now, love the client, love the script designs here too. Designers are really friendly and forthcoming. I've bought a couple of scripts / used free / VIP and I'm very happy. However I've come a bit unstuck with the 'Mirror Mode' and it's stopping me from progressing as I'd like to.

The issue I'm having is obviously very common because I must of read over 50 topics on it via Google in a hope to find some kind of solution for it. I've even had a couple of members on here kindly try to help but unfortunately nothing has worked so far.

issue1-small.png

So the client as you can see below, managed to get its hooks into the OS Buddy client... but unfortunately, as that is no longer compatible, I was unable to login. But at least we know it works.

bot2-small.png

So I think the issue is potentially something I'm doing with the RS Client (official client). I have Java 8 installed, I've used 32 & 64 bit Java, only used 1 at a time etc etc.

Any help at all would be appreciated, I'm struggling a bit.

Thank you in advance :) 

Managed to get it to work. Did a computer reset and downloaded everything again. 

Edited by Ya Boi Blue

• 1 month later...