Banned from 45 minutes of Botting

aynalblaster

Made a new account on OSRS, did like 15 quests which took me forever since this is my first time playing rs in years. 

I needed some gold so I ran the moneymaking bot with swamp frogs. 

literally ran it for 45 minutes because that got me roughly 350k. 

went to GE, sold it. collected cash.

went to bed.

this morning, woke up - banned. 

lmao

its honestly not worth Botting on P2P accounts cause I just lost 3 months worth of memby.

1 minute ago, Planet said:

You botted swamp frogs on an account that had 3 months of membership left?

I mean, yeah. This is my first time using bots and this one says 'great security' so I didnt think 45 minutes of literally catching frogs would end my account. its not like I was even away from computer. I was watching YouTube while using the bot on my 2nd display. 

tbh, im not even mad at the fact I lost 3 months memby. im more mad at the 12+ hours it took me to finish the quests lol. 

7 minutes ago, aynalblaster said:

I mean, yeah. This is my first time using bots and this one says 'great security' so I didnt think 45 minutes of literally catching frogs would end my account. its not like I was even away from computer. I was watching YouTube while using the bot on my 2nd display. 

tbh, im not even mad at the fact I lost 3 months memby. im more mad at the 12+ hours it took me to finish the quests lol. 

Unfortunately, botting on a brand new account always has high ban rates. No matter the script.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Planet said:

Unfortunately, botting on a brand new account always has high ban rates. No matter the script.

ill keep that in mind for next time lol. 

im not sure if I even will start playing again - im too lazy to re-do the quests because those damn things are annoying from the amount of traveling required. eh... maybe. 

36 minutes ago, aynalblaster said:

ill keep that in mind for next time lol. 

im not sure if I even will start playing again - im too lazy to re-do the quests because those damn things are annoying from the amount of traveling required. eh... maybe. 

1) Buy vip for your botting needs
2) Buy @Token Stealth quester for all your troublesome quests!

Good luck on your next account.

• Like 1

The reason for the ban is because you were using a script that has been around for years and Jagex has discovered it. You can read up on their detection system and how it logs the patterns of previous bans and automatically bans any accounts that use it. They don't even need a human to find people using those old ass scripts, it's already automated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...