Autoclicking 99 agility?

Ray Reddington

• 3 weeks later...

Damn if this was 6 months ago I would’ve had THE method for you. Runelite plus has a developer mode with a detached camera function, and you are able to run while the camera is detached. That meant you could auto click the mm2 pressure pads for 40k an hour. They found about it and nerfed it tho.

I literally just auto clicked it for 1-2 hour sessions for like 6 hours a day. 

every time I use a script I end up getting banned. Better off making your own script with a mouse recorder or a auto clicker. That way if you want to make a new recording or change the intervals you can, you can make a different mouse recording for every 500k xp, and then you don’t look like everyone else that uses the same script that you do. 
only way I would use a script at over 2000 total is if I’m the only one that has it.

Edited by Wdb

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/26/2020 at 2:08 PM, Lol_marcus said:

I made a blast furnace pedal bot that drinks energy potions every 2-3 minutes. A whole inventory of 4 doses costs 14k gp and lasts around 20 minutes. It's only 6k agility xp per hour, but it's very AFK and low user input considering it's agility. I'll share it soon in the unofficial script section.

lol nice

• 1 month later...