Having problems with finding client

ExMonk

Hi all, I'm having a problem attaching to osrs client. I've tried starting osbot forst then client, redownloading bot and client, tried using web browser but java blocks osrs so i add it to the unblock list and then some other error comes up I've also tried old java and newest one. Please help, I've just paid for vip and a new script 😅 i had it working around about a year ago and recently wanted to play again and now i remember why i stopped haha. Thanks in advance 😁

On 5/23/2020 at 4:37 AM, lukey372 said:

Are you using the OSRS client or runelite? What error comes up?

I'm trying to get rs to work on internet explorer wed browser. First error was java security blocking it and when i add it to the list on the security tab it now comes up with "ClassFormatError" "incompatible magic value 1013478509 in class file client".

16 hours ago, promptness said:

im not sure the mirrored mode works with web browser but i may be wrong. If you do end up switching to the desktop client, use jagex osrs client and not runlite as it doesnt work with runelite.

I've downloaded the jagex client. But my osbot can't find a client to hook to. I've tried doing loads of different ways like starting the client first but not logging in then opening the bot, but still nothing working. Left it on to search for about 15 minutes 😔

13 hours ago, ExMonk said:

I've downloaded the jagex client. But my osbot can't find a client to hook to. I've tried doing loads of different ways like starting the client first but not logging in then opening the bot, but still nothing working. Left it on to search for about 15 minutes 😔

Have you possibly tried running osbot in administrator? Maybe thatll do something. What i do is open osbot first then wait to get into mirror mode, open osrs client and hook on the login screen.