Banned Over Night

Glossy

You should look into resting accounts before botting. I don't have any luck with accounts botting right away after tutorial island, but accounts that have been rested for a week last much longer with the same scripts. Also look at getting screenshots of your bots at regular intervals if you're not going to be watching them, it will help you figure out if anything broke.

31 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

You should look into resting accounts before botting. I don't have any luck with accounts botting right away after tutorial island, but accounts that have been rested for a week last much longer with the same scripts. Also look at getting screenshots of your bots at regular intervals if you're not going to be watching them, it will help you figure out if anything broke.

Awesome tip on the periodic screenshot updates, I like this idea. I will configure an RDP connection to remotely access these bots if I'm away as well as a security precaution.

Yeah I'm pretty sure where I went wrong was instantly hitting the chicken spot on a free script on a brand new F2p account lol.

13 minutes ago, powerrangeralt said:

I build screenshot timers into my scripts when I'm testing out new changes and let them run for a few hours and then flip through all of the screenshots to make sure it doesn't get stuck anywhere. It works out pretty well when you don't want to babysit

So you're into scripting yourself?

I'm not yet a scripter, however I aspire to be. I want to create my own private scripts.

How do you test new scripts? Bascially run a suicide bot situation when you're working on a new project?

Nice job on the screenshot timers. Do you just save them to a timestamped log folder and check them out as needed?