Qs regarding ban rate of Free Version OSBOT(Stealth Injection Mode)

Porter11

On 3/23/2020 at 7:32 AM, Botthestrange said:

I have botted a few different 1def pures without bans on f2p.  Only thing is im using several paid scripts and mirror mode...

What you are doing sounds good, but I have found that cows (probably because of people farming the hides from them) have gotten me banned.

No guarantees as ban rates are high on f2p, but if I was in your situation and trying to go 100% free this is what I would do...

1: Bot no more than 4-6 hours a day. (6 being risky). Dont play on one account and bot on another at the same time.  Dont bot for 4 hours and then play for another 4 hours on same account same day.
2: Ensure your botting time includes breaks I suggest about 10-15min per hour of botting.
3: Legit AFK train magic to like 25-30 on level 1 rats in the sewers in Varrock
4: Manually do vampire slayer killing end boss with magic.  This will get you 25 attack just from that quest.
5: Use your bot of choice to kill the low level goblins in the are between lubmridge/draynor until attack/str are both 30+
6: Train attack/str to desired level from there on the barbarians in Barb Village.  Yes this will require food...
Extra: If you are trying to not spend much gp and need food, simply use a free bot to get cooking and fishing up a little but be very careful as these free ones on f2p tend to have high ban rate, you may even want to do this part manually and you could get away with just doing cooking, and I bet it would cost less then 20k.  Then you can take all the free salmon you want from power fishers in barb village and cook them, then there you go free food to use while training on the Barbarians.

I personally have used nearly this exact method on two different pures.  I got them both 40 attack and 60+ str/range/mage all on f2p.

Again no guarantees if especially since you are doing it all f2p, but this would probably be a good start.

When i used to bot 4hrs per day ...each hr 15min break..that worked really well for me....i guess me pushing the limit to 5hrs botting per day put me at this risk ban....i even increase my skills to 500 so i could access those lvl 500 worlds..to reduce chance of being around players nd banned

2 hours ago, Bouffalante said:

When i used to bot 4hrs per day ...each hr 15min break..that worked really well for me....i guess me pushing the limit to 5hrs botting per day put me at this risk ban....i even increase my skills to 500 so i could access those lvl 500 worlds..to reduce chance of being around players nd banned

did they catch this today only ? or theyve identified and i was watched? 

what have i done wrong with my technique?

cuz i botted 5hrs daily total time 6 hrs with break included...3hrs morning nd evening i did.

or shud i have botted 4hrs and 15min break pr hr...so 5hrs per day...that wudve been ideal?

but ive been doing 5hrs a week maybe for 20 bays, and 30 days of 4hrs botting method

Edited by Bouffalante

10 hours ago, Bouffalante said:

There are still too many variables at play here.  I have been currently running 2 accounts per machines 9 hours a day with breaks every 1-1 1/2 hours on f2p without issue so far.   The difference is im using mirror mode and paid or custom scripts making it a lot harder to be detected.  It also depends on skills training im sure i did 9 hours on just mining f2p that would catch a ban lol.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Botthestrange said:

There are still too many variables at play here.  I have been currently running 2 accounts per machines 9 hours a day with breaks every 1-1 1/2 hours on f2p without issue so far.   The difference is im using mirror mode and paid or custom scripts making it a lot harder to be detected.  It also depends on skills training im sure i did 9 hours on just mining f2p that would catch a ban lol.

thanks for response

sighs i guess there is no hope for me and stealth injection mode :(........only if i had a card i would invested in paid/vip but i dont.

ill give it another go 1hr botting and 30min break this time...4 hr botting only....if this fails then surely ill stop botting...stealth injection no good.
Botting at cows ,north of the wheatfield.

On 4/22/2020 at 9:20 AM, Botthestrange said:

:/

Edited by Bouffalante

• 10 months later...