Any combat script recommendations?

osrsf2p

Looking for a versatile combat script that can be setup to fight different kinds of monsters in many different locations with support for all 3 attack styles, item looting, bone burying and some kind of safespotting functionality. Banking would be nice as well but I could do that manually as long as the rest works very well and the script can notify/alert me when the inventory is full. I don't intend to AFK for hours.

Any recommendations? If the forum rules allow the discussion; it's fine if the script is for another program too. I'm trialing 'Perfect Fighter' right now and it looks good but I've got some really annoying issues with some of the settings not saving/applying or working correctly, so it's very tedious to setup and sometimes things break (possibly because some of the settings aren't applying, TBD)

28 minutes ago, osrsf2p said:

Ok thanks.

Related question, do you know if mirror mode has lower ban rates than injection or is it basically a guessing game? I don't run mass bot farms so I don't really care about the performance aspect of it.

If you plan to buy vip then might as well use mirror. As long you bot, there is always a chance to be banned.

Remember to buy vip~Goodluck!

5 hours ago, osrsf2p said:

Looking for a versatile combat script that can be setup to fight different kinds of monsters in many different locations with support for all 3 attack styles, item looting, bone burying and some kind of safespotting functionality. Banking would be nice as well but I could do that manually as long as the rest works very well and the script can notify/alert me when the inventory is full. I don't intend to AFK for hours.

Any recommendations? If the forum rules allow the discussion; it's fine if the script is for another program too. I'm trialing 'Perfect Fighter' right now and it looks good but I've got some really annoying issues with some of the settings not saving/applying or working correctly, so it's very tedious to setup and sometimes things break (possibly because some of the settings aren't applying, TBD)

Perfect fighter is pretty good.

• Heart 1