Contabo VPS

StoneyKinoby

I'm badly in search of a good VPS / dedicated server to run 5 account on to start with.
My question is, is anybody familiar with Contabo VPS / dedi server and if so, what package should I best pick? I was thinking to buy the dedi server of 50 euro's per month, but with only 5 accounts running I thought it was to big. Dunno what your thought are about this or have any good suggestion to begin with.

referal: https://contabo.com/?show=vps

StoneyKinoby

30 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Damn they are quite cheap :D dedi server for 50 euro is definitely too much for you. I would assume VPS for 8 euro could do it

Yes indeed, I'm searching like 2 days for a good VPS / dedi server so I took my time 😛
Isn't the 8 euro plan to slow for 5 accounts ? I was thinking to buy a dedi one to make my farm later on bigger and won't slack for a moment. Or on what point I need the 50 euro plan?

And is it required to buy some extra IP's too? Or shouldn't you do it , because I'm reading about proxies buy they are quiet expensive.

Looking forward for a reply :)

1 hour ago, StoneyKinoby said:

Yes indeed, I'm searching like 2 days for a good VPS / dedi server so I took my time 😛
Isn't the 8 euro plan to slow for 5 accounts ? I was thinking to buy a dedi one to make my farm later on bigger and won't slack for a moment. Or on what point I need the 50 euro plan?

And is it required to buy some extra IP's too? Or shouldn't you do it , because I'm reading about proxies buy they are quiet expensive.

Looking forward for a reply :)

The proxies are very important. Also depends on what are you botting. If you are botting with shitty accounts you can run couple accounts per one proxy, but if you care a lot for your account to last than 1 account per proxy is necessary.

I don't have much experiences with VPS / dedi servers since currently I have pretty decent built up at home which lets me run 50 - 60 accounts at the time so I am judging by specifications of what I use myself. My PC is somewhat close to the dedi for 70 euro per month and it can run 30 - 40 thought CLI with no interface depending on script

15 hours ago, Kramnik said:

The proxies are very important. Also depends on what are you botting. If you are botting with shitty accounts you can run couple accounts per one proxy, but if you care a lot for your account to last than 1 account per proxy is necessary.

I don't have much experiences with VPS / dedi servers since currently I have pretty decent built up at home which lets me run 50 - 60 accounts at the time so I am judging by specifications of what I use myself. My PC is somewhat close to the dedi for 70 euro per month and it can run 30 - 40 thought CLI with no interface depending on scrip

Alright... So when using some proxies on my VPS, will it still be necessary to use a VPN like NorthVPN or will that be to much or doesn't it make sence ?

StoneyKinoby

15 minutes ago, StoneyKinoby said:

Alright... So when using some proxies on my VPS, will it still be necessary to use a VPN like NorthVPN or will that be to much or doesn't it make sence ?

StoneyKinoby

You won't need VPN then. Also VPN is pretty useless in general as it only gives one ip per machine but you want to split IP's though account, like 1 VPS, 6 accounts and 3 IPs though proxies. Just buy some and you are safe I recommend @D Bolter if you need some. Can pay to him with osrs gp which I find very convient :) 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

You won't need VPN then. Also VPN is pretty useless in general as it only gives one ip per machine but you want to split IP's though account, like 1 VPS, 6 accounts and 3 IPs though proxies. Just buy some and you are safe I recommend @D Bolter if you need some. Can pay to him with osrs gp which I find very convient :) 

Well thanks for sharing some information with me, I really appriciate it!
If I need you with some "troubles" .. could I contact you? Since I have lack of "friendship" in this world 😛

Stoney