Lvl 125 main | 1900+ total | Quest Cape | Full Elite Void |

BiscuitMan

Bought the account a few months ago, got some skills up, finished up the quest cape, did some diaries then got bored of the game..again XD

I am not the original owner, Ambiguity is (from sythe, 100$ donator + servicer on there) and it was his personal account, never botted.

Current bid: 

Auto Win: 900m 

Discord: DanNich#2655

Paypal (if you're trusted) or OSGP. I don't want to be fiddling around with crypto, not my thing xD

You go first, or you find / pay for a trusted middleman. Unless I deem you to be trustworthy in which case I will let you on first (I haven't been very active on here recently so my version of 'trustworthy' will be a small amount of people 😛

Mole - Beaver - Skot pets 

Quest cape 

Full elite void 

A bunch of diaries

I can't really think of what else is important, probably other stuff too. I mainly just used it for some bosses / rune dragons.

[IMG]5suC3LL.png

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]5suC3LL.png
[IMG][IMG]5suC3LL.png
[IMG]

[IMG][IMG]

Edited by BiscuitMan

49 minutes ago, Night said:

@BiscuitMan Since this is a pretty high value account, please post here acknowledging you would be responsible to refund a buyer if the original owner does recover it

Oh sorry forgot to mention that, i absolutely would be happy to do that. I'm confident it won't happen of course :) have bought a few accounts from him over the years