Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

20 hours ago, President said:

@Token are you aware of the digsite teleport spam when it trys to use digsite pendant to start birdhouse run?

that's my only problem so i've been restarting it every run and manually quick traveling and letting it pickup on it's own from there.

it's really good so far :D and farming seems to be perfect, any future plans for adding option for rune teleports vs teleport tabs? it'd be incredibly useful 

I'm not aware of any digsite teleport spam, what exactly is going on?

Yes

14 hours ago, the_keita said:

Hello @Token,

The script runs flawlessly on my pure.  Thanks for the auth and beta testing!

However, I am unable to customize the breaks as it seems to take pre-customized 50 minutes breaks every time.

I have tried adjusting the settings on farming runs, birdhouse runs and synchronized runs separately and together; However, it is still taking the same breaks.

I wonder if I have done anything wrong:(

The break settings are not implemented, I forgot to link them in the script, it will use the default values until next update

6 hours ago, Token said:

I'm not aware of any digsite teleport spam, what exactly is going on?

Yes

The break settings are not implemented, I forgot to link them in the script, it will use the default values until next update

@Token

Thanks for the reply! Are sleeping simulation implemented yet? I ran 7 hours yesterday and I have not experienced that yet.

Edit: I just checked back from the bot after 4 hours of running and discovered a bug. The debug shows that it tried to dismiss a random 2 hours ago. However, it did nothing afterwards and stay logged in for 2 hours. Do you think that would flag jagex on my account? 

Edited by the_keita

10 hours ago, the_keita said:

@Token

Thanks for the reply! Are sleeping simulation implemented yet? I ran 7 hours yesterday and I have not experienced that yet.

Edit: I just checked back from the bot after 4 hours of running and discovered a bug. The debug shows that it tried to dismiss a random 2 hours ago. However, it did nothing afterwards and stay logged in for 2 hours. Do you think that would flag jagex on my account? 

They are not yet implemented

I don’t think the random dismissal option in the client settings is working properly, it’s at least interfering with scriptsl execution and should generally be disabled

1 hour ago, Token said:

They are not yet implemented

I don’t think the random dismissal option in the client settings is working properly, it’s at least interfering with scriptsl execution and should generally be disabled

Oh shit! I didn't know that. Hopefully I won't catch a ban for doing nothing in front of a herb patch for 2 hours :(

when using mirror mode and doing https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Witch's_Potion

it randomly crashes the client not sure what is causing this, had 4 different accounts run full list of quests with potion was first and they all randomly get crashed/frozen at some point when middle of quest

when i reopen client and start again then it will finish without any crashes

ups wrong thread i dont know how to delete this

Edited by 123klaid

2 hours ago, 123klaid said:

when using mirror mode and doing https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Witch's_Potion

it randomly crashes the client not sure what is causing this, had 4 different accounts run full list of quests with potion was first and they all randomly get crashed/frozen at some point when middle of quest

when i reopen client and start again then it will finish without any crashes

ups wrong thread i dont know how to delete this

That sounds like the client crashed because it was using too many resources, try running one at a time and see if that crashes

Mirror mode in particular is quite heavy resource-wise

[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: inventory is full
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: closing leprechaun interface

I seem to have the problem where the bot will not shut the leprechaun interface. The logger just spams this over and over again. 

Looking to come back to botting, perhaps starting a small bot farm. Used to run blast furnace for awhile but in the end I payed more than I profit from it so decided to take a break.

Have a strong feeling that this script will be worth to invest in so price wont matter that much for me, I'm mainly curious on eta when we can see this script on store? 

1: Mirror Mode

2: https://pastebin.com/DUXdgNVa

3: Sometimes when walking from the leprechaun to the herb patch at Port Phasmatys the camera rotates in such a way that the point the script tries to interact with is just outside the screen. It then stands right next to the patch trying to compost it until timing out. Moving the pitch of the camera a couple degrees fixes it.

Another problem I've encountered is the feral vampyre at the same patch. Rarely it gets too close to the leprechaun and aggroes unto the bot while the script is in the interface forcing it to close and reopen until the bot dies. The vampyre then tends to stay next to the leprechaun killing the bot again when it comes back.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:52 PM, qlar said:

Could I get a auth? :)

Authed :doge: 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:32 AM, Marshman said:

[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: inventory is full
[INFO][Bot #1][01/23 10:30:13 PM]: closing leprechaun interface

I seem to have the problem where the bot will not shut the leprechaun interface. The logger just spams this over and over again. 

Enable esc closes open interface in keybindings (game settings)

On 1/24/2020 at 12:53 AM, Skymano said:

Looking to come back to botting, perhaps starting a small bot farm. Used to run blast furnace for awhile but in the end I payed more than I profit from it so decided to take a break.

Have a strong feeling that this script will be worth to invest in so price wont matter that much for me, I'm mainly curious on eta when we can see this script on store? 

Whenever I get the chance to push a few updates, it will be live, I've had a very chaotic schedule the past 3 weeks and couldn't release it sooner

On 1/24/2020 at 4:07 AM, PurpleFox said:

1: Mirror Mode

2: https://pastebin.com/DUXdgNVa

3: Sometimes when walking from the leprechaun to the herb patch at Port Phasmatys the camera rotates in such a way that the point the script tries to interact with is just outside the screen. It then stands right next to the patch trying to compost it until timing out. Moving the pitch of the camera a couple degrees fixes it.

Another problem I've encountered is the feral vampyre at the same patch. Rarely it gets too close to the leprechaun and aggroes unto the bot while the script is in the interface forcing it to close and reopen until the bot dies. The vampyre then tends to stay next to the leprechaun killing the bot again when it comes back.

Are you using resizable mode? Is the zoom set to the default value?

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer