Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 7/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Banes said:

Could I get an auth please? Would like to try.

Authed :doge: 

On 7/22/2020 at 6:10 AM, sappp said:

Would love to try this script out if you don't mind, thanks!

On 7/22/2020 at 2:47 PM, 12346720 said:

Wicked would love to test this, I have your nmz, quest and construction scripts and they never fail. Will give feedback. tyty

• Like 1

I haven’t had many problems at all, everything’s been pretty great, overall amazing script, only things that’s been really weird is

1. Sometimes it just uses the digsite pendant over and over until it crumbles and just logs due to not having one so I just manually walk it to the boat and go to fossil island and it’s set

(Edit: I found out it’s due to a pendant not being used on the Strange Machine)

A quick fix would be to check if it has the option for Fossil island, if not when it teleports to just walk to the boat guy and right click,  use “Quick-Travel” And after it lands on the island, the bot instantly works again

(Edit 2: Also when it equips the pendant, it tries to go to Lithkren Dungeon instead of Fossil Island)

2. Sometimes I see it walking on white wolf mountain? No idea why, I double checked and I had all tele tabs and rings, I only saw it do this 2x

3. I’ve never seen this before and maybe it’s not an issue with the script, but when I PAUSE the script to check bank contents and it logs me out lmao so you have to STOP the script to check the bank

A couple things I wish you’d add (that I didn’t see you were going to already)

Pendant enchanting (Buys ruby pendants, enchants them with either 49 mage or ruby enchant pendants and uses them on Strange Machine at Fossil Island)

Bank Contents (Says how much seeds, tabs, etc)

And Hops, please bro we all love Hops

10/10 would definitely recommend and definitely will purchase when it’s public <3

Thank you Token

Edited by Maxwhalez

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer