Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Bot works good. Running on like 25 bots for around a month. 

On the better bots, I'm making about 1m a day. I have 4 spots unlocked (5 soon with the farming guild). Any tips on how to up my profits? I'm currently (only) doing ranarrs. I'd love to work all my bots to 150m a month instead of making more I just don't have much experience farming in runescape as its one skill i have never really done.

5 minutes ago, lg100000 said:

Bot works good. Running on like 25 bots for around a month. 

On the better bots, I'm making about 1m a day. I have 4 spots unlocked (5 soon with the farming guild). Any tips on how to up my profits? I'm currently (only) doing ranarrs. I'd love to work all my bots to 150m a month instead of making more I just don't have much experience farming in runescape as its one skill i have never really done.

how have you been able to get it to run? mines encoutering an issue where it will get stuck using a seed over and over again and sits at a patch with "use seed" as the left click option while trying to tele. reported these issues a month ago
edit: the same preset/profile worked fine until recently

Edited by forumaccount

2 hours ago, forumaccount said:

how have you been able to get it to run? mines encoutering an issue where it will get stuck using a seed over and over again and sits at a patch with "use seed" as the left click option while trying to tele. reported these issues a month ago
edit: the same preset/profile worked fine until recently

I've been using this closer to two and a half weeks (I incorrectly said a month originally), so I honestly don't have a ton of runtime with this script and may have just been lucky so far. I've also used a relatively small amount of features on the script, so I probably have just not triggered the bug. I'm curious if a particular kind of seed/setting may be triggering this bug for you?  I have returned to clients with bots that have logged out and thrown an error, but I didn't check the log because the bots started working again after restarting the script, so there are probably some issues that the scriptwriter needs to check out.

The options I have enabled are "Ultracompost", "plant herbs, Ranaar seed", and "use stamina potion" (and depending on the bot, different patches enabled). The patches I have used so far are Catherby, Falador, Ardougne, and Hosidius. All are using a tab to teleport. From levels 1-32, I  have all 3 planting options enabled (herbs, allotments, flowers) with the "highest level" feature selected.

Everything else is default. Does it happen at all plots? With all seeds? Are you teleporting with tabs when the error occurs? Maybe try some different seeds/patches/teleport methods and see if they all cause the issue or only a select few, which you could then at least avoid until the issue is resolved. 

Ime it works flawlessly 90% of the time, but I've noticed a trend of scripts working flawlessly for some, and not working so well for others. I have only used a small amount of features, so I probably just haven't met the conditions required to trip the bug yet. Oh, do you have a different computer you could try it on and see if you can replicate the error? 

I'd really like to know how it's possible to make 150m a month farming though. I feel like I'm doing something wrong by only farming ranaars? Or does getting more patches past 4 seriously boost profit? 

Edited by lg100000

5 minutes ago, lg100000 said:

I've actually been using this closer to two and a half weeks (I incorrectly said a month originally), so I honestly don't have a ton of runtime with this script and may have just been lucky so far. I've also used a relatively small amount of features on the script, so I probably have just not triggered the bug (I'm curious if a particular kind of seed/setting may be triggering this bug for you?).  I have returned to clients with bots that have logged out and thrown an error (but I didn't check the log because the bots started working again after restarting the script), so there are probably some issues that the scriptwriter needs to check out.

But I'm starting the script and the only options I have enabled are "Ultracompost", "plant herbs, Ranaar seed", and "use stamina potion" (and depending on the bot, different patches enabled). Everything else is default. Does it happen at all plots? With all seeds? Maybe try some different seeds/patches and see if they all cause the issue or only a select few (which you could then at least avoid until the issue is resolved). 

Ime it works flawlessly 90% of the time, but I've noticed a trend of scripts working flawlessly for some, and not working so well for others. And I've only used a relatively small amount of features, so I probably just haven't met the conditions required to trip the bug yet.

it needs some improvements, gets stuck with "use seed" because it keeps trying to use resources on patches while in the middle of said action

21 minutes ago, lg100000 said:

I've been using this closer to two and a half weeks (I incorrectly said a month originally), so I honestly don't have a ton of runtime with this script and may have just been lucky so far. I've also used a relatively small amount of features on the script, so I probably have just not triggered the bug. I'm curious if a particular kind of seed/setting may be triggering this bug for you?  I have returned to clients with bots that have logged out and thrown an error, but I didn't check the log because the bots started working again after restarting the script, so there are probably some issues that the scriptwriter needs to check out.

The options I have enabled are "Ultracompost", "plant herbs, Ranaar seed", and "use stamina potion" (and depending on the bot, different patches enabled). The patches I have used so far are Catherby, Falador, Ardougne, and Hosidius. All are using a tab to teleport. From levels 1-32, I  have all 3 planting options enabled (herbs, allotments, flowers) with the "highest level" feature selected.

Everything else is default. Does it happen at all plots? With all seeds? Maybe try some different seeds/patches and see if they all cause the issue or only a select few, which you could then at least avoid until the issue is resolved. 

Ime it works flawlessly 90% of the time, but I've noticed a trend of scripts working flawlessly for some, and not working so well for others. I have only used a small amount of features, so I probably just haven't met the conditions required to trip the bug yet.

I'd really like to know how it's possible to make 150m a month farming though. I feel like I'm doing something wrong by only farming ranaars? Or does getting more patches past 4 seriously boost profit? 

currently its its current broken state 150m is a pipe dream at max efficiency

Just now, forumaccount said:

you would be lucky to make ur bond back. it gets stuck with :use seed: as its tring to teleport keeps using seeds on patches, keeps clicking patches while farming etc.

not worth atm and token is currently away on business so expected all stealth bots to be down until he returns

1 minute ago, forumaccount said:

• Like 1

@token has this been updated yet? to save you chasing down bug reports I made months ago ill jot them down here alongside the date of the report.

June 17 2023 - Can you please fix the Quest Selector menu when "loading a saved config", it saves all presets on a single line and is now extending beyond all 3 of my triple monitor displays.

July 12th 2023 - "It will click on a patch while already harvesting it attempting to "re harvest it,  it will often use seeds/compost twice on the same patch."

^^ now bot breaking whereas before it just looked stupid.

July 14th 2023 - Long delay after restoring stats at ferox enclave. it clicks the bank too quickly after restoring stats causing it to idle there until it times out and realises it hasnt banked.

Can you please add version #'s to your bots so we can actively see on our end when an update has been pushed and is available to us.

I know your not expected to add new patches or new money making methods but you did mention a few years ago that you had trollhiem support coming in a few weeks? is this still happening? is further patch support (just the ones in the current GUI that are unable to be selected) still on the table?

thanks mate hope your trip was well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...