Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 5/21/2023 at 4:31 PM, Reghero said:

Would it be possible to get a trial?

Authed :doge: 

On 5/27/2023 at 2:03 PM, mnjj said:

Bro can i can do this that can i can run this script for 10 hr a day and then off the script or not

and then can i can still make 150m per day or not

Yes; The profit rates vary a lot but I think it should still be possible

On 6/1/2023 at 7:48 PM, jr2319 said:

trial?

On 6/1/2023 at 11:07 PM, botSs said:

Hello, I'd like to report a bug, here's the paste bin link: https://pastebin.com/vnYi0wim. Happens whenever I attempt to start the script and shuts it down before doing anything.

Sorry for the delay, will push an update tonight

On 6/2/2023 at 11:48 AM, Lertch said:

as i tried to do birdhouses, it put the first birdhouse up, then it struggled to add the hop seeds and it was just stuck there

I think it should be working now

On 6/4/2023 at 5:54 PM, elopes013 said:

How long until we'll have the tree picking?

Working on it :feels: 

On 6/4/2023 at 7:55 PM, lalisamono said:

hi trial please ! 

On 6/5/2023 at 12:41 PM, Bongkok said:

If i buy the script, its unlimited access and lifetime? or is it 25 dollars per instance per month?

It’s unlimited access and lifetime

On 6/7/2023 at 6:42 AM, Kiwiibotter said:

When I purchased this script years ago, it was able to be used on as many accounts as I could put on it. But you may need VIP to go above a certain point of loading up numerous clients. 

It's been a few years since Ive used OSBot but hope that helps. 

The script has no limits, but VIP is required to run unlimited instances

On 6/7/2023 at 8:37 PM, bottingdax said:

Hey could i probably get a trial?

On 6/9/2023 at 10:23 AM, bottingdax said:

Hey man, would appreciate to try it out with a trial. Cheers!

On 6/9/2023 at 5:30 PM, Snucer said:

Seems to try to use the compost on the crops without harvesting them. Also noticed it started only planting 1 herb too lol. Seems the update has messed with this flawlessly amazing script

Looking into it; Do you have the logger contents for when this happens?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Token said:

Hey, im going to be a future client for this bot, allready bought the nmz stealth one and its working as smooth as posible (the greatest bot for nmz ever created), and i would like to suggest a feature to this stealth gold farming bot, and is to be able to grow cats and exchange them for death runes, and in the nmz bot i would like to suggest that the armour repairs itself grabbing gold from the bank, teleporting to lumbridge with the home teleport spell, repairs the armour at bobs axe shop, and then teleports back to nmz with the minigame teleport, and then saves the remaining gp from the inventory in the bank and then continue to bot normally, this feature of repairing the armour in the bot is broken and dosent work (at least for me). So yeah, i would also suggest that to this script, grow cats and exchange them for death runes, id be apreciated if you could implement this to this bots :)

Edited by 4NN0NYM0US

On 12/12/2019 at 7:15 AM, Token said:

Hey, im going to be a future client for this bot, allready bought the nmz stealth one and its working as smooth as posible (the greatest bot for nmz ever created), and i would like to suggest a feature to this stealth gold farming bot, and is to be able to grow cats and exchange them for death runes, and in the nmz bot i would like to suggest that the armour repairs itself grabbing gold from the bank, teleporting to lumbridge with the home teleport spell, repairs the armour at bobs axe shop, and then teleports back to nmz with the minigame teleport, and then saves the remaining gp from the inventory in the bank and then continue to bot normally, this feature of repairing the armour in the bot is broken and dosent work (at least for me). So yeah, i would also suggest that to this script, grow cats and exchange them for death runes, id be apreciated if you could implement this to this bots :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2023 at 4:28 PM, Jape said:

is there any way i can make this script stop after each birdhouse and farm run cycle? I want to use the manager in the client to use other scripts between runs.

That would require an API method for the script to detect whether a queue is being ran, which is not yet implemented in the client as far as I know

On 7/5/2023 at 8:22 AM, thebotpro said:

Hi great script. Will there be support for using watering cans? Also is it possible to get the bot to visit kourend for the first time because it gets stuck trying to teleport there like running from fally or glory teleport and will there be any support for the bot to do bird house run requirements by any chance?

I'm not sure whether watering cans make much difference; Yes I will add support for the initial setup for those

On 7/7/2023 at 8:21 AM, thebotpro said:

HI can you please make it so the bot knows when there is ultracompost in the leprechaun storage as this would make it less bot-like and quicker runs

In what way less bot-like and quicker? It still uses the leprechaun to exchange notes

On 7/9/2023 at 3:09 AM, Token said:

In what way less bot-like and quicker? It still uses the leprechaun to exchange notes

In cases where there is already compost stored in the leprechaun not to buy more and not withdraw from the bank and then the bot still deposits them and withdraw when there is some in there.. less inventory space maybe have it so the bot stores all the compost in the leprechaun.. its only minor suggestion and doesnt really matter