Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Hey don't know if it's intentional on the script, or I am blind and can't find a way to change the setup - but this script ALWAYS starts with a massive break(1h) when doing herb runs (Assuming the way the script is setup) was wondering if there is a way I can avoid that first hour break so I can use this script inbetween other scripts while I'm sitting at my computer and not having to stress about the break (other than opening 2 clients which is a bit of a drain on my computer) LOVE you scripts, thankyou so much!

On 1/22/2023 at 11:05 AM, YoungLs said:

any eta on when fruit trees will be added? 

Not yet

On 1/23/2023 at 3:31 AM, Scout32 said:

Hey,

Wondering if we could get a few more additions to match whats already on there.

Herb cleaning, unf pot making. goes with herb runs, increases profit if chosen.

Bird nest crushing. To make tradable.

Seaweed farming.

G.e Selling - sells collected items.

Just some ideas, i know you work hard on this one!

Thanks!

Sure, could consider adding a few; Isn't GE selling working? It should sell the crops/nests when restocking

On 1/25/2023 at 11:30 AM, Gilles123 said:

Can I get a trial please? :D

Authed :doge: 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:40 AM, Dylsack said:

Hey don't know if it's intentional on the script, or I am blind and can't find a way to change the setup - but this script ALWAYS starts with a massive break(1h) when doing herb runs (Assuming the way the script is setup) was wondering if there is a way I can avoid that first hour break so I can use this script inbetween other scripts while I'm sitting at my computer and not having to stress about the break (other than opening 2 clients which is a bit of a drain on my computer) LOVE you scripts, thankyou so much!

It shouldn't do that; When it starts with a break, was the script run within the past 1-2 hours or so, or does it happen even if the script has not been run for some time on that same account? Could you send me the logger contents when the script starts the break?

On 1/29/2023 at 8:10 AM, Thebrasini said:

Let me see the trial? Its 24 or 48h?

24h

18 hours ago, Token said:

Not yet

Sure, could consider adding a few; Isn't GE selling working? It should sell the crops/nests when restocking

It shouldn't do that; When it starts with a break, was the script run within the past 1-2 hours or so, or does it happen even if the script has not been run for some time on that same account? Could you send me the logger contents when the script starts the break?

24h

Just saw this and haven't used it yet, and there's 3 hours maintenance now, can I please get another trial or more time? I haven't been able to test it yet...

Thought you might wanna see this.

Mirror Mode.

Mirror Mode Logs - Pastebin.com - Pastebin of logs

Description:

When its harvesting, it harvests with only one spot open, and slowed down until it basically timed out terminating script.

## fixed my birdhouse issue lol

Edited by MeekNasty
  • Like 1

On 1/15/2023 at 6:47 AM, Token said:

Could you send me a copy paste of the logger? There's a copy logger button at the bottom right corner of the client

Yes, if GE is enabled

I ran into this issue. I believe it was because I had a ton of teak logs in the bank and so it would click "withdraw all" and would fill the inventory up with the logs instead of 4. So I paused it before it took out the logs and only grabbed 4 manually and hit play and it went back to working fine.

Looks like its not selling sweetcorn or strawberries when it hits the sell/restock phase. I assume its going to be that way with most crops. 

I love this script and I would love to see more added to it like farming guild/trollheim/battlestaves/composting/crushing birds nests to name a few. Please work on this, Its an amazing gold farm/money maker and the ban rate seems low so far. havnt hit 90 yet but im confident.