Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 7/31/2022 at 11:26 AM, KronosPR said:

Can i have a trial? 

Authed :doge: 

On 8/7/2022 at 1:49 PM, bigdem9494 said:

is there any chance I could have a trial of this?

Authed :doge: 

On 8/7/2022 at 9:40 PM, adeathsmckitten said:

Any chance of adding seaweed patches? :) Would be ultra beneficial for irons

Sure, will consider it, I've never tried seaweed farming myself

On 8/6/2022 at 11:52 PM, sr71shark said:

Is "Wake Up Between" for start time or for start and end? Like is that just between which times the bot starts and then goes until break?

That's the start time for the day, it generates a random time in that interval every day

Awesome script, found one problem if u can add extra checks.

Bot did farm run with birdhouses coming off cooldown in 3-5mins. once the farm run was completed only 3 birdhouses where ready to dismantle. Bot did the full birdhouse run as during teleporting 4th birdhouse came off cooldown. Bot dismantled all 4 birdhouses but only took 3logs to build the 3 that where ready as the 4th wasnt off cooldown yet, after dismantling the 4th one he banked to get another log as he only took 3, apon banking he deposted inventory "including clockwork". The bot didn't have a clockwork for the birdhouse as he banked it on the first trip, so he was not able to complete the second trip.

after i notice this i did pause and fix the bot. so im not sure if on arrival to birdhouse he would of banked again and grabbed out another clockwork and teleported back for a 3rd time.

Maybe add in that the bot always takes 4 logs when doing bird runs? instead of checking how many are available  for dismantle or if time >2mins grabs log

5 hours ago, stoodge said:

Awesome script, found one problem if u can add extra checks.

Bot did farm run with birdhouses coming off cooldown in 3-5mins. once the farm run was completed only 3 birdhouses where ready to dismantle. Bot did the full birdhouse run as during teleporting 4th birdhouse came off cooldown. Bot dismantled all 4 birdhouses but only took 3logs to build the 3 that where ready as the 4th wasnt off cooldown yet, after dismantling the 4th one he banked to get another log as he only took 3, apon banking he deposted inventory "including clockwork". The bot didn't have a clockwork for the birdhouse as he banked it on the first trip, so he was not able to complete the second trip.

after i notice this i did pause and fix the bot. so im not sure if on arrival to birdhouse he would of banked again and grabbed out another clockwork and teleported back for a 3rd time.

Maybe add in that the bot always takes 4 logs when doing bird runs? instead of checking how many are available  for dismantle or if time >2mins grabs log

There are ways to work around that, it shouldn't be difficult to implement; Did you pause it while it was doing birdhouses during the previous trip?

On 8/9/2022 at 8:16 AM, SurlySteel said:

Love this script 99 farming and hunter and made bank from it. 

Some minor addition requests from my time using it:

• Checkbox for Auto-Weed being unlocked so it doesnt withdraw a rake every farm run
  • Farming Guild Teleport method drop down including Farming Skill Cape
  • Bank Teleport Drop down including Farming Skill Cape
  • Ability to equip teleport necklaces/rings
  • Ability to clean herbs before noting them

The cleaning of herbs before noting would be especially nice

12 hours ago, Token said:

There are ways to work around that, it shouldn't be difficult to implement; Did you pause it while it was doing birdhouses during the previous trip?

Nope only pasued it when i watched him about to teleport back without a clockwork, this was after like 4-5 perfect runs it was just because he was doing a farm run with 5mins left on birdhouses but only registered the 3 that where ready to dismantle