Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Looks like some others are having some weird issues as well.

Had an issue where it just kept opening and closing the bank while trying to gear up for birdhouse runs. Restocking enabled, all my usual settings that have been working. (mirror mode)

[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:16 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:16 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:16 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:17 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:17 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:17 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:19 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:20 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:20 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:20 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:21 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:21 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:21 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:22 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:22 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:25 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:25 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:25 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:26 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:26 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:26 PM]: opening bank
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:29 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:30 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:30 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:30 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:31 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:31 PM]: getting digsite pendant
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:31 PM]: p=[x=3167, y=3489, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:31 PM]: getting inventory for birdhouse trips
[INFO][Bot #1][05/28 11:11:32 PM]: getting digsite pendant

Tried forcing that through and withdrawing the digsite pendant, but it kept doing it with the next item on the list, and so on.

Tried forcing it through again by just gearing up for it, and ran into the same problem with the first birdhouse. Just clicking on that same birdhouse being unable to determine if it was ready to open. Tried restarting the client a few times as well to see if it was a client issue, with no successful results. 

Let me know if you need any more info.

Edited by ForBobo

8 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

Would it be possible to add lumbridge diary reward ring as a teleport method to the falador patch?

That's going to require the hard diary for explorers ring 3, it is possible, but I don't know if anyone does hard diaries on bot accounts lol

3 hours ago, ForBobo said:

Looks like some others are having some weird issues as well.

Had an issue where it just kept opening and closing the bank while trying to gear up for birdhouse runs. Restocking enabled, all my usual settings that have been working. (mirror mode)

Tried forcing that through and withdrawing the digsite pendant, but it kept doing it with the next item on the list, and so on.

Tried forcing it through again by just gearing up for it, and ran into the same problem with the first birdhouse. Just clicking on that same birdhouse being unable to determine if it was ready to open. Tried restarting the client a few times as well to see if it was a client issue, with no successful results. 

Let me know if you need any more info.

50 minutes ago, 1st bot said:

I'm having the same issues as Bobo. Looking forward to it being fixed :) Your scripts are fire!

The client is not 100% functional after the recent update, even though it is online, no widget interactions are currently working; The developers are working on a fix atm

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Token said:

That's going to require the hard diary for explorers ring 3, it is possible, but I don't know if anyone does hard diaries on bot accounts lol

The client is not 100% functional after the recent update, even though it is online, no widget interactions are currently working; The developers are working on a fix atm

I know it's a hard requirement, I have a couple with the hard diary on which is why I was wondering if it would be an option, but I understand I'm likely one of few who would actually use it. Just thought I'd ask

On 5/29/2021 at 1:01 PM, triblion2000 said:

I know it's a hard requirement, I have a couple with the hard diary on which is why I was wondering if it would be an option, but I understand I'm likely one of few who would actually use it. Just thought I'd ask

Alright, I'll see if I can implement it without doing the hard diaries, otherwise I'll push it in a couple weeks or so

On 5/29/2021 at 4:38 PM, munqmo said:

When will be more patches for farming added? any estimated time? 

About 2-3 weeks for Trollheim patch and iron man support on birdhouses

• Like 1

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : Contents is just spamming feral vampire
3. Description: It will walk to the canafis patch, detect that a feral vampire is near then it will hop worlds, sit there for a little and then teleport to ardy. It never harvested the flower patch and didn't replant the herb patch before marking it as done and moving on. 

Way to reproduce, lure the feral vampire NEAR the plot so it doesn't attack is just detected by the bot, then start the script as normal, it will detect the vampire and hop worlds, then the issue will continue and be reproduced 

9 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : Contents is just spamming feral vampire
3. Description: It will walk to the canafis patch, detect that a feral vampire is near then it will hop worlds, sit there for a little and then teleport to ardy. It never harvested the flower patch and didn't replant the herb patch before marking it as done and moving on. 

Way to reproduce, lure the feral vampire NEAR the plot so it doesn't attack is just detected by the bot, then start the script as normal, it will detect the vampire and hop worlds, then the issue will continue and be reproduced 

What's printed in the logger after hopping world?

Here's a pastebin for a new issue I found, basically the bot will run and at some points (Different everytime, but a lot of the time it freaks out at canafis and doesn't plan a patch, different patch everytime) before teleporting away and then crashing a bit later on. My log is below of what happened leading up to it, wanted to be running this script over night but looks like I can't now, was working fine a few days ago

https://pastebin.pl/view/523cb488

Edit: Happened again just now and it looks like it marks all patches correctly, it will end the script with the logout handler, then time out and close the script. If you force log back in right away, it says the last 3 patches are ready to plant in, when clearly they're not as it's stood at one of them

Edited by triblion2000

On 6/1/2021 at 7:09 PM, pav86 said:

hi. i am having trouble with the script where it does nothing at all

please help, using mirror mode

On 6/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, pav86 said:

hi. still not working at all

Could you copy paste the logger and send it to me via PM? It’s bottom right corner, third button, toggle logger

19 hours ago, triblion2000 said:

Here's a pastebin for a new issue I found, basically the bot will run and at some points (Different everytime, but a lot of the time it freaks out at canafis and doesn't plan a patch, different patch everytime) before teleporting away and then crashing a bit later on. My log is below of what happened leading up to it, wanted to be running this script over night but looks like I can't now, was working fine a few days ago

https://pastebin.pl/view/523cb488

Edit: Happened again just now and it looks like it marks all patches correctly, it will end the script with the logout handler, then time out and close the script. If you force log back in right away, it says the last 3 patches are ready to plant in, when clearly they're not as it's stood at one of them

How many bots are you running per client and on the same machine in total? Were there 2 bot tabs open in the client where that logger content was generated?

5 hours ago, Token said:

Could you copy paste the logger and send it to me via PM? It’s bottom right corner, third button, toggle logger

How many bots are you running per client and on the same machine in total? Were there 2 bot tabs open in the client where that logger content was generated?

This was a singular bot