Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Hi Token, I bought the script and I really love it! There's just 1 more thing where the bot fucks up for me:

I select highest level birdhouse. Everytime my character levels and it can place the next birdhouse, the bot instantly goes to the bank and withdraws the higher level logs needed. It forgets to grab a clockwork, which is always needed because the bot just removed a birdhouse when it leveled up.

Can you make the bot grab an extra clockwork when this happens, or even better, can you let the bot finish the trip with the lower level logs?

On 4/13/2021 at 8:26 PM, bentleyprop3 said:

Is it possible to set it to just do the farm and bird house run straight away as soon as you press start on the script? I dont want it running 24/7 farming, just want to have it do my runs for me. Cheers

It should do that if they are available, additionally setting up the inventory for it will prevent going to bank, but there are some space requirements which change quite often so it will still go to bank if not enough space is provided in the inventory

On 4/13/2021 at 11:35 PM, Tijgaarrr said:

Hi Token, I bought the script and I really love it! There's just 1 more thing where the bot fucks up for me:

I select highest level birdhouse. Everytime my character levels and it can place the next birdhouse, the bot instantly goes to the bank and withdraws the higher level logs needed. It forgets to grab a clockwork, which is always needed because the bot just removed a birdhouse when it leveled up.

Can you make the bot grab an extra clockwork when this happens, or even better, can you let the bot finish the trip with the lower level logs?

Should be fixed now

On 4/14/2021 at 1:43 AM, Mikasa said:

If "lowest level" is selected, does it only do the level check at the script start?

If so, can it be changed to check at beginning of farm runs? & potentially blacklist crops as well?

No rush on these, this would just make early levels faster if that isnt how it works :)

I believe it will keep using the same seed until it runs out of that, and that select the new highest level seed, but that can be changed; I guess it doesn't make much sense without GE restocking enabled

I'm not sure what you mean by blacklisting crops; Would you prefer it not sell specific crops on the GE?

Edit: Seems to be fixed, atleast the problem isn't occurring for me anymore

Since today I started to do flower patch + allotment patch when farming, and somehow something goes wrong. It keeps trying to rake some patch, while there is nothing to rake. Can you look into this?

[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:57 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:58 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:58 PM]: failed to rake patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:59 PM]: p=[x=2664, y=3375, z=0] m=true h=true
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:59 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:08:59 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:00 PM]: failed to rake patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:00 PM]: p=[x=2664, y=3375, z=0] m=true h=true
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:00 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:00 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:02 PM]: failed to rake patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:03 PM]: p=[x=2664, y=3375, z=0] m=true h=true
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:03 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:03 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:04 PM]: failed to rake patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:05 PM]: p=[x=2664, y=3375, z=0] m=true h=true
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:05 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:05 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:06 PM]: failed to rake patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:07 PM]: p=[x=2664, y=3375, z=0] m=true h=true
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:07 PM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:07 PM]: raking patch
[INFO][Bot #7][04/15 02:09:07 PM]: failed to rake patch

Edited by Tijgaarrr
Problem doesn't occur anymore

7 hours ago, Token said:

It should do that if they are available, additionally setting up the inventory for it will prevent going to bank, but there are some space requirements which change quite often so it will still go to bank if not enough space is provided in the inventory

Should be fixed now

I believe it will keep using the same seed until it runs out of that, and that select the new highest level seed, but that can be changed; I guess it doesn't make much sense without GE restocking enabled

I'm not sure what you mean by blacklisting crops; Would you prefer it not sell specific crops on the GE?

Ah that makes sense, & I've had them set to stock for a bunch of runs so I'll lower the restock amount on the next new account i make & see if leveling goes faster

& I guess for the blacklist part I was thinking moreso being able to block Ranarr Seeds when "lowest level" is selected for herbs, since a bigger bank is required to stock up on Ranarrs.

16 hours ago, bigchunguss said:

Is all of the Stealth scripts down for anyone else?

They should be up

3 hours ago, colinbest2 said:

Could I get a trial please?

Authed :doge: 

1 hour ago, Tijgaarrr said:

Could you add the option to teleport with runes in the rune pouch? In other words, let the bot withdraw the rune pouch to teleport instead of withdrawing the runes required to teleport?

I'll have to check out the rune pouch first since I don't know how that works yet

On 4/16/2021 at 10:55 AM, Token said:

They should be up

Authed :doge: 

I'll have to check out the rune pouch first since I don't know how that works yet

Do you need an account to test it on? I have a mid lvl HCIM you can use which has a rune pouch, it hardly has any seeds though so I don't think you can test actual farm runs, but I guess that's not needed?

Also I wanna ask, with what setup do you achieve 150M / month?

Edited by Tijgaarrr

19 hours ago, colinbest2 said:

What kinda returns would this make on a level 1 farming account? Not very much I’m guessing but I’ve never done farming before.

It would be negative at level 1, but it can farm allotments til it can make profit

2 hours ago, Tijgaarrr said:

Do you need an account to test it on? I have a mid lvl HCIM you can use which has a rune pouch, it hardly has any seeds though so I don't think you can test actual farm runs, but I guess that's not needed?

Also I wanna ask, with what setup do you achieve 150M / month?

Nah, don't worry I'll grab one myself when I get to try it but thanks

Magic secateurs, all patches, bottomless bucket, usually ranarr/limpwurt/strawberry is the most profitable; Add highest level birdhouses and eventually NMZ boxes, but the later doesn't provide much added benefit; Farming profits don't vary much but you can expect a profit difference per patch of like 10% between 32 and 99 with only herbs, it has a larger impact on flowers/allotments but I generally only do herbs myself

5 hours ago, Token said:

It would be negative at level 1, but it can farm allotments til it can make profit

Nah, don't worry I'll grab one myself when I get to try it but thanks

Magic secateurs, all patches, bottomless bucket, usually ranarr/limpwurt/strawberry is the most profitable; Add highest level birdhouses and eventually NMZ boxes, but the later doesn't provide much added benefit; Farming profits don't vary much but you can expect a profit difference per patch of like 10% between 32 and 99 with only herbs, it has a larger impact on flowers/allotments but I generally only do herbs myself

Is using sleeping patterns needed to not get banned? I've been using this bot on 7 accs now for a week and haven't gotten banned on any, but I let the bot run for like 15-16 hours and then sleep and wake up 8-9 hours later. I assume you need to run this bot 24/7 to achieve 150M / month?