Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Okay, reporting back as promised:

One issue observed, character got to plots, went about harvesting items, ran out space, proceeded to drop composts only after which did it go to the tool leprechaun to note items, it proceeded to harvest the rest of the crops and teleported without picking back up the composts. This seems like something worth optimizing, particularly if using higher level composts etc especially given that it is essentially an order of operations issue.

Otherwise, appears to be working approximately as intended - haven't figured out why birdhouses aren't working as there is no readout/detailed view to try and ascertain what is missing.

In addition, on further observation, it arrived at a new plot, took compost from the tool leprechaun, causing inventory to be full at which time it began dropping composts yet again and again teleported without picking them up even though in both cases the inventory was no longer full.

As a proposed solution:

It appears the issue is stemming from an automatic response to "inventory full" state, perhaps an override that first checks if there are notable items in inventory to clear space, if so it brings them to the tool leprechaun to note first. Then, and only then does it proceed to drop items until able to fit, then it goes through the noting step and before teleporting perhaps checks ground items for items it has dropped and picks them up. It seems like at least an attempt at a solution. Hope all is well, I will keep testing/observing but I expect this issue to persist between tests.

Edited by tbfeonar01

[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:34 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:35 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:35 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:36 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:36 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:37 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:37 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!

Doesn't happen often, but here is a bug I found in the logger (on mirror mode). I've seen it happen with other tele tabs.

42 minutes ago, wykia said:

[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:34 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:35 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:35 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:36 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:36 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:37 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:37 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: herb patch: Ardougne
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: clearing patch
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:38 AM]: script timed out
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: Terminating script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer...
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: changing window title
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: saving progress
[INFO][Bot #1][10/16 05:48:41 AM]: Script Stealth Passive Goldfarmer has exited!

Doesn't happen often, but here is a bug I found in the logger (on mirror mode). I've seen it happen with other tele tabs.

Is it related to tele tabs?

On 10/15/2020 at 7:25 PM, tbfeonar01 said:

Okay, reporting back as promised:

One issue observed, character got to plots, went about harvesting items, ran out space, proceeded to drop composts only after which did it go to the tool leprechaun to note items, it proceeded to harvest the rest of the crops and teleported without picking back up the composts. This seems like something worth optimizing, particularly if using higher level composts etc especially given that it is essentially an order of operations issue.

Otherwise, appears to be working approximately as intended - haven't figured out why birdhouses aren't working as there is no readout/detailed view to try and ascertain what is missing.

In addition, on further observation, it arrived at a new plot, took compost from the tool leprechaun, causing inventory to be full at which time it began dropping composts yet again and again teleported without picking them up even though in both cases the inventory was no longer full.

As a proposed solution:

It appears the issue is stemming from an automatic response to "inventory full" state, perhaps an override that first checks if there are notable items in inventory to clear space, if so it brings them to the tool leprechaun to note first. Then, and only then does it proceed to drop items until able to fit, then it goes through the noting step and before teleporting perhaps checks ground items for items it has dropped and picks them up. It seems like at least an attempt at a solution. Hope all is well, I will keep testing/observing but I expect this issue to persist between tests.

Are you sure that's not empty buckets it is dropping? I don't remember ever writing code that drops compost

16 hours ago, B4 U Start said:

Any chance I could give this scrip a go, if not any idea when its out to buy :) Thanks

Authed :doge: 

14 hours ago, mike3zx said:

This looks awesome, can i get an auth plz? :D

15 minutes ago, garix92 said:

Still looking for testers? Auth please :)

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer