Authed :doge: 

On 3/27/2020 at 8:04 AM, keifey said:

Hey can i please trial this, I've just made an account suitable

On 3/27/2020 at 8:05 AM, lunapt said:

please auth i'd like to trial before i buy <3

12 hours ago, kensholm said:

Placeholders still isn't supported on mirror? Is this instentional, because i read further back on the thread that it wasn't.

Cause it still isn't running with placeholders on mine and im running mirrored :D

They are supported, I forgot about that code lol

It should be working now

I like the script a lot so far. But i noticed a few things that could be improved if you ask me.

At the moment when the birdhouse runs, it chooses to take the materials for the birdhouses with it instead of crafting the 4 bird houses at bank and then go for the run. It seems to slow down the run

and imo it doesn't seem very human like. Other than that it runs really smoothly on birdhouses.

Then for the farming. I only noticed a couple little things which maybe also make it run a tiny bit smoother. Make it drop empty buckets together with weeds? I dont know if some people prefer to keep them or not, but it slows the bot down quite a lot when it has to run back and forth the leprechaun to note corn and other stuff when buckets take up half the inventory at the end of the run.
Then maybe a check box for magic secateurs for those extra 10%.
Also would be really fkn dope with tree support, dunno if that has already been discussed or not.
Anyways really nice script so far, and good luck with development, ill probably write down more suggestions in the future of testing it out, do with it what you will :D

5 minutes ago, kensholm said:

I like the script a lot so far. But i noticed a few things that could be improved if you ask me.

At the moment when the birdhouse runs, it chooses to take the materials for the birdhouses with it instead of crafting the 4 bird houses at bank and then go for the run. It seems to slow down the run

and imo it doesn't seem very human like. Other than that it runs really smoothly on birdhouses.

Then for the farming. I only noticed a couple little things which maybe also make it run a tiny bit smoother. Make it drop empty buckets together with weeds? I dont know if some people prefer to keep them or not, but it slows the bot down quite a lot when it has to run back and forth the leprechaun to note corn and other stuff when buckets take up half the inventory at the end of the run.
Then maybe a check box for magic secateurs for those extra 10%.
Also would be really fkn dope with tree support, dunno if that has already been discussed or not.
Anyways really nice script so far, and good luck with development, ill probably write down more suggestions in the future of testing it out, do with it what you will :D

The birdhouses are crafted at the setup spot because you need a clockwork which you obtain by dismantling the previous one; buying extra clockwork and crafting at bank could be done but I'm not sure if it's worth implementing right now

There will be many more features, the script is still in beta phase :doge: 

5 minutes ago, Token said:

The birdhouses are crafted at the setup spot because you need a clockwork which you obtain by dismantling the previous one; buying extra clockwork and crafting at bank could be done but I'm not sure if it's worth implementing right now

There will be many more features, the script is still in beta phase :doge: 

Makes sense, didn't see if from that point of view. I have spare 4 always to craft at bank. Guess you can do it either way. But atm the bot withraws 4 and brings them instead of using the 4 it drops on dismantle. Dunno if that was because it was first run and it will change on 2nd.
Aye i know, just wanted to throw some feedback 😜

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer