OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

16 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

You create your own anti-ban, as you have the ability to make the bot do whatever you want. As far as randomness in concerned, I have already added that stuff in the backend, so you don't have to worry about that (if that is what you are referring to as anti-ban). 

the mouse is already supported via the OSBot client, so you start whichever one you want up. :)

as far as trials, I typically don't. On some special occasions I do! I'll have to see about if we can get them going again.

cool no worries thanks for getting back to me :)

• Heart 1

v1.37:

• Added hiscores
  • Added dynamic signatures
  • Minor fixes

v1.36:

• Fixed a bug with threaded keys
  • Minor fixes

v1.35:

• Added #changeItemPriceBy5Percent to Grand Exchange
  • Added #startManualBuyOffer and #startManualSellOffer to Grand Exchange
  • Added a QoL update that will ignore <Col> text on RS2Widget actions and spells
  • Minor fixes

v1.34:

• Added the Shantay pass bank as a member’s only bank
  • Removed Clan wars bank

8 minutes ago, trustypezz said:

Whenever I click any of the tabs at the top the dropdown options go behind everything so i cant click them, if i press down and enter i can open them but cant see them to click them. How can I fix this?

What operating system are you using? 

Also, try deleting your OSBot folder and reinstalling it (MAKE SURE TO GRAB YOUR SCRIPTS OUT OF THE SCRIPT FACTORY FOLDER BEFORE YOU DO SO)

Okay so I deleted all the osbot files, backed up my scripts, reloaded everything and realized my problem is only with multiple osbots open. The first osbot runs script factory fine, with all the dropdown menus etc. The second osbot I open will open script factory but whenever i drop a dropdown menu the menu is behind the problem and i cannot see it.

I know this because I pressed down on the keyboard and enter and a menu opened. I managed to keyboard my way to open a script and tried to start it with the green start button to no avail.

15 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

What operating system are you using? 

Also, try deleting your OSBot folder and reinstalling it (MAKE SURE TO GRAB YOUR SCRIPTS OUT OF THE SCRIPT FACTORY FOLDER BEFORE YOU DO SO)

I'm on windows 10 btw, all was working smoothly the other day with multiple script factories running but now its having this problem.

43 minutes ago, kanzschul said:

OSRS Script Factory is taking more and more time to load up everyday. its now taking up to 7 minutes to load. During that time I cant click anything in OSBot. What is happening?

If you’re on a proxy, sometimes the servers take longer to process, if you’re talking about loading scripts are taking forever, go to your script factory settings and disable “print to logger”

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0