OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, Juiced308 said:

Hi Quantum, I'm hoping this will be an easy one. I bought the script as of a few minutes ago and do not see anywhere to download it. Could you refer me where to download it please? Srry newb here. 

Thanks

Hi! Thanks for your support! You can find the script within your script selector found in the OSBot client. Download the client, login to the client, then select Script Factory in the script menu and it will load right up :) 

32 minutes ago, ladygaming said:

hi, i just bought it, loaded up f2p quests, only added 'rune mysteries' to it, and it's going in a circle of 'talking to wizard', 21 / 67 / 507 , in a circle over and over ... 

Hi! You can post a bug report on the script developer's thread so that he may see it and fix it for you <3 

https://pposb.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=49

Thank you!

Edited by ProjectPact

I just bought this script thinking I was a smart and could figure this out but im actually a huge idiot. All I want to do to start out is make a script that will pull air talismans and tiaras out of the bank in Falador, get to the air altar, make them into air tiaras, go back to the bank and do it again. I thought it would be easy but i must reiterate how dumb ive learned i am.

10 minutes ago, thesurgeon said:

I just bought this script thinking I was a smart and could figure this out but im actually a huge idiot. All I want to do to start out is make a script that will pull air talismans and tiaras out of the bank in Falador, get to the air altar, make them into air tiaras, go back to the bank and do it again. I thought it would be easy but i must reiterate how dumb ive learned i am.

Have you tried reading any of the tutorials? All you need is logic and you should be able to build pretty much anything you want. Also, are you in our Discrod?

8 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Have you tried reading any of the tutorials? All you need is logic and you should be able to build pretty much anything you want. Also, are you in our Discrod?

Am I really about to call myself dumb for the 3rd time? You bet I am. I didnt even know there were tutorials but it makes too much sense not too. Really, it all made sense, I was struggling with implementing coordinates and values and finding position and areas. Everything else was really straightforward. I'll hop on the discord but is there any chance you could point me in the direction of some tutorials? If not i'll hunt around but i'd really like to redeem my intelligence here.

Edited by thesurgeon
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

55 minutes ago, thesurgeon said:

Am I really about to call myself dumb for the 3rd time? You bet I am. I didnt even know there were tutorials but it makes too much sense not too. Really, it all made sense, I was struggling with implementing coordinates and values and finding position and areas. Everything else was really straightforward. I'll hop on the discord but is there any chance you could point me in the direction of some tutorials? If not i'll hunt around but i'd really like to redeem my intelligence here.

Hahaha! You’re not dumb! Hop in the discord and we will get you straightened out :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0