OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

Hi all, I know a lot have asked for trials, however I temporarily stopped due to people abusing the trial system. I'm not sure when, or if, I will start back again. :(

If you want to know how the script is, you may always join my discord and speak to users directly who own it, and see how awesome it is! <3 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Project

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Hi all, I know a lot have asked for trials, however I temporarily stopped due to people abusing the trial system. I'm not sure when, or if, I will start back again. :(

If you want to know how the script is, you may always join my discord and speak to users directly who own it, and see how awesome it is! <3 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

- Project

Script is really sweet. I've created a few simple things but it's super easy to share and use what others have created too. I've botted to around 50s in most skills purely using this alone and quite excessively at times and yet to be banned so anyone who isn't sure I'd definitely recommend. There's no limits to what you can achieve with this :)

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Bosna said:

With the scripts that you create through this, is there a way to view the code? I would love to see how the actual code is built for the script I create with this. Would be a nice teaching tool

You can only see the Script Factory text file version. All the heavy lifting is done in the back-end and isn't transferrable to a Java file unfortunately. Would take a lot of work to do that :D 

On 3/27/2020 at 11:47 AM, ProjectPact said:

You can only see the Script Factory text file version. All the heavy lifting is done in the back-end and isn't transferrable to a Java file unfortunately. Would take a lot of work to do that :D 

Darn, it would be really cool if it could give you the code behind the scenes for the scripts you create. I'm still interested in this, does the new trial rule remain in affect?

55 minutes ago, Bosna said:

Darn, it would be really cool if it could give you the code behind the scenes for the scripts you create. I'm still interested in this, does the new trial rule remain in affect?

Unfortunately :( but there are TONS of users who you can talk to about their use of the script in my Discord. I've never heard one bad thing :D 

34 minutes ago, wulfnuts said:

I was wondering if its possible to make a script that going to NPC X and buys X, hops worlds, buys again till full, banks and goes back and repeats, how difficult would that be?

I’ve made a free one already in the Script Repository within Script Factory :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0