Local script not showing up

Displayname1234

So I created a script, exported it as a .jar to the scripts folder but it's not showing up in the script selector. I've deleted the folder and restarted OSBot several times, then exported the script again. Other scripts, ones from the SDN, are there. How can I make this local script appear?

Edited by Displayname1234
typo

3 hours ago, camaro 09 said:

make sure it has a script manifest

2 hours ago, BravoTaco said:

Example of the script manifest. Place it above your main class:

@ScriptManifest(name = "NameOfScript", author = "YourName", version = 1.0, info = "", logo = "")

Made sure it had a manifest. Still not showing up. Even a skeleton structure of a script isn't showing up, if that fact helps.

• 7 months later...

Hey im having similar problem, I have java jdk 1.8.0_92 installed but not sure if I still have JDK 14, do I need to uninstall 14 if its still there or is it impossible for it to be there if I have 1.8? If all that is fine do I need to uninstall/reinstall eclipse? I have been able to make scripts but now they aren't showing up.

Edited by Otterblast

58 minutes ago, Otterblast said:

Hey im having similar problem, I have java jdk 1.8.0_92 installed but not sure if I still have JDK 14, do I need to uninstall 14 if its still there or is it impossible for it to be there if I have 1.8? If all that is fine do I need to uninstall/reinstall eclipse? I have been able to make scripts but now they aren't showing up.

When you make a new project you can pick what jdk you want it to use. I have not used eclipse in 5+ years so this might of changed.  Maybe think about switching to the intellij Community becuase that what most setup guilds use.

Edited by Nbacon