Need help as I seem to keep getting banned :/

OffDaMauly

Try not to use completely fresh accounts, be ahead of yourself, use rested accounts and while your first lot are botting have some resting also.

ip's that have never played rs before get flagged easily, play legit for a little while first if possible.

be wise with your botting hours, mix it up, trail and error bans and what best suits your experience and you can find out what works best for you.

Don't keep using the same ip if you're getting banned 

Also dont use free scripts. Paid < Custom scripts. Mirror mode should have lower ban rate, jag has been working on their client detecting from all the client bs going on so is prob important to not haev detectable client.

I just mouse record cuz ban rate is lowest. Cant do as advanced stuff usually tho. My 2c

The only meaningful advice I can offer not already given here is that high-intensity activities like agility, runecrafting, and some kinds of combat have significantly higher banrates than relatively AFK things like fletching, NMZ, etc. I don't know what you're botting, but try out some AFK stuff for a while and see if it helps.

Edited by SqueezeTheorem