Dispute against rungoldve

woops you die

Disputed member: RUNGOLD

Thread Link:

explanation:

i was getting Services done on account.i woke up to a message from rungold saying account is temp banned for RWT, worker has had the account since 17 oct. he seems to think that because the account isn't permanently banned theres no issue, that black-mark is on my account forever now.

syyy3Fd.png

Evidence:

[HIDDEN]

[HIDDEN]

e49fbd224b5d43f857d40fd44cd8313f.png

57cf204da52c955008fc71c6881b4e99.png

b32b2c2a135b522f6e5a9805e4ac91a7.png

223a513ecb8eb2b8611c029a00f86684.png

@RUNGOLD you will need to refund @woops you die the full service amount.

We've come to this decision due to the admission of the use of proxies while training the account and claiming it is safer or to prevent this. Trading gear back and forth (if you were) and especially playing in general on an IP owned by a data center (99% of proxies) and if that proxy was being used by many more accounts is most likely the culprit of the ban, be it a chain ban from other accounts being trained and traded or trading items to this account specifically. It's hard to tell exactly but I highly recommend not using proxies to trade and train on users accounts of higher value due to this sort of risk.

• Like 1

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RUNGOLD said:

I contact him to refund the gp07 he has paid for this order.

I also want to say that the proxies were only used for this acc (there is no other acc or worker with the same ip proxies), I was giving updates at all times and only needed 2 lvl of rc to finalize this order.

Accounts dont get banned 2 weeks later for rwt. You are at fault we dont care about any other excuses. Let us know when he receives the refund.

• Mald 1

• Mio locked this topic