ezCannon

ez11

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 3:40 PM, Fuck you Jagex said:

Hey man, could you implement some anti-ban features on this? Like rotating camera, clicking the cannon tile in diferent places, moving mouse etc..the script works great but it's very bot-like.

What do you mean by clicking in different places? Unless someone specifically makes the script click on a very specific spot the client is always going to do every interaction slightly differently.

Besides that what you mentioned is just pseudo antiban. If you are worried about appearing botlike you should focus on making your account look like it doesnt only have botted stats, dont use popular spots where people get annoyed by bots and report you, and dont bot for more hours a normal player would play in a day/week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, consucted said:

Hey owner of the script, i want to cannon + alch at the same time but is the alching clicks randomized? i dont want to risk my account for a ban for the exact same clicks for the alching

Its not going to be the exact same clicks. First of all its not programmed to click on any specific coordinates and secondly you probably arent going to do more than 5-10 alchs at a time before the script has to take care of the cannon again.

So if you set up the script in a spot with a ton of npcs it probably wont even get to alch that much and therefore isnt going to look like an autoclicker if thats what you are afraid of.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...