ezCannon

ez11

18 hours ago, nipplez420 said:

hey when my script returned from a break it wouldnt setup cuz it was standing against the fence at training camp

DM me the logs of when it doesnt set up, maybe a screenshot and tell me if you are using mirrormode.

If you say the script just doesnt execute simple things that sounds like a client issue and maybe restarting the client could help.

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, str1de said:

@ez11 Is there any chance you could update the preset location for the shayzien hillgiants? It doesn't seem to setup properly. Thanks in advance.

Could you DM me screenshots of the spot for the cannon and the safespot you want to me to set as the preset? With the coordinates from the debugger enabled

• 4 weeks later...

used ıt once from 60 range and mage to 90 range 85 mage, ı thought ıt was expensıve but once ı babysat ıt for a few hours ı deemed ıt worthy. ı do also have the khal one and thıs one ıs stıll acceptable sorry no proggy but ı wıll be usıng ıt soon on 2 dıfferent acounts to get 99 ıll try to document ıt

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, 7one said:

used ıt once from 60 range and mage to 90 range 85 mage, ı thought ıt was expensıve but once ı babysat ıt for a few hours ı deemed ıt worthy. ı do also have the khal one and thıs one ıs stıll acceptable sorry no proggy but ı wıll be usıng ıt soon on 2 dıfferent acounts to get 99 ıll try to document ıt

Good to hear and nice progress, but it looks like you lost some dots on your "i"s there :doge:

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, 7one said:

stopped working entirely for me, keeps saying i have no cannonballs

Mirrormode or botted shortly after game update?

The script will only stop and log that its out of cannonballs when the client cant find any in the inventory. The mirrormode client simply has these issues and requires a restart sometimes and if you bot too soon after a gameupdate the client might not be updated yet.

On 12/30/2022 at 8:29 PM, 7one said:

hey man any advice about the breaks you took while using this script  i want to use it on my pure  to 90+ range and 94