250k-400k/hr Method - can be botted

QBots

Wtf man... Why would show this to people? Some people are using this and now it will crash in two days cmon man

its been public on youtube for months. All I'm doing is raising awareness of a public method before people can try to sell this "private" method.

How many of those bots have you seem that are public?

Wtf man... Why would show this to people? Some people are using this and now it will crash in two days cmon man

its been public on youtube for months. All I'm doing is raising awareness of a public method before people can try to sell this "private" method.

How many of those bots have you seem that are public?

I did not release a bot. :l

Although my method is related to this, it was not this.

With this it takes 10 mins just to get one full inventory and costs 8k+/inven.

Mine Takes 3 mins for one inventory, costs only 4.6k/inven, inducing tele cost.

Everyone that bought my method revived a flawless script with it for free. Most have been updated with an even better script I just finished writing with the exception of one person who i personally think is a douche.

3/4 buyers of the script have already made the money they spent on it back already. Idk about the 4th no communication with him/her.

Qbots, for someone who spammed my thread claiming to know my method then leaking this makes me think you are a joke.

I bought it from you and I havn't gotten any messages regarding a "updated version" so I suppose you are talking about me as the "douchebag". I can't see why? I don't have anything against you and I can't remember being a douche against you in anyway?

Edited by Fisk4rn

• 4 weeks later...