Data Visualisation

Hybris

Hello there,

I'm going to start myself up a botfarm but before I do that I want to make sure I have a good base for it, meaning I'll have a good account/proxy provider, a good method but most importantly a good data gathering method to make sure everything is going as planned & to see where I can improve.

I'm currently using MySQL Workbench to keep track of the accounts (banned or not, status, ...) but I was wondering what the best tool would be for visualizing my data.
By that I mean like a dashboard that shows average play-time before ban, total income, gp/hour, ... By using the data from my database.

Any idea what tool I should use to create a dashboard like this? I've already tested Tableau & PowerBI for a bit but perhaps there is a better one for my needs :)

Thanks in advance,
Hybris

17 hours ago, RawTech said:

Grafana is a great visualisation tool, it supports mysql as a data source, and above all, is free and open source.

If you know your way around SQL you can create some very data rich visualisations. Obviously you'll need to capture all of this data in a meaningful way.

Aight thanks mate I'll look into it! :)