Prizford Questing/Skilling and Firecape Services

prizford

Prizford Questing/Skilling and Firecape Services

Prices

Please open a ticket in my discord to get a quote.

Payment methods
07/RS3 Gold
BTC
ETH
More Cryptocurrencies

Terms of Service

1. You MUST change your password after the service is completed. We are NOT responsible for anything that happens after we delivered the account.
3. You MUST NOT log in the account while the service is being done without our authorization, If you want to log in ask first.
4. Refunds are ONLY given if the service has not been started.
5. All payment must be paid up front
6. ALWAYS ask for a PM confirmation to avoid scams.
7. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur after the service.
8. You must remove any items and/or wealth that are not essential to the service from the account before we begin.
9. We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this includes if service takes too long by double the time.
10. This service will be done by my workers and if they are unable to complete the order, I have the right to outsource this order.  I will be held liable for all work done by my workers.
11. By agreeing to the above you are automatically agreeing to these terms and services.

oA5mPM9.gif
oA5mPM9.gif
oA5mPM9.gif

On 7/31/2019 at 9:54 PM, prizford said:

Terms of Service

1. You MUST change your password after the service is completed. We are NOT responsible for anything that happens after we delivered the account.
3. You MUST NOT log in the account while the service is being done without our authorization, If you want to log in ask first.
4. Refunds are ONLY given if the service has not been started.
5. All payment must be paid up front
6. ALWAYS ask for a PM confirmation to avoid scams.
7. I am not responsible for any bans/mutes that occur after the service.
8. You must remove any items and/or wealth that are not essential to the service from the account before we begin.
9. We are not obliged to provide deadlines/timeframes and if we do then it will be an estimate and not written in stone this includes if service takes too long by double the time.
10. This service will be done by my workers and if they are unable to complete the order, I have the right to outsource this order.  I will be held liable for all work done by my workers.
11. By agreeing to the above you are automatically agreeing to these terms and services.

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif