Items, GP, NMZ Points, IGN all stolen from totistikus

Kaws

Disputed member: totistikus, Profile

Thread Link: 

Explanation: Hired Totistikus to do some skilling on my account, the first day no progress and I've contacted him about the situation where there's no progress with my account he told me that his "Worker" decided not to complete the job anymore. Second day he hired another worker yet still no progress has been achieved on the account ask him again what's going on, he said he'll take a look at it, the very next day I couldn't find my IGN on the highscores anymore which seemed fishy so I asked him if he had gotten the account banned in which he responded me "No" I decided to login via Runescape's Website and my IGN was changed this is when I decided to terminate the service that Totistikus was providing and change my password. When I log into my account all my NMZ Points (29M points), IGN, Items that were in the bank (14M) were gone. He had acknowledge what had happened and offered to refund me, I gladly accepted the refund VIA OSRS GP, after I've said that he had never responded to me and I even gave him the benefit of the doubt of two days. 

Evidence:  Some pictures has censored words due to private information.

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_22.png

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_24.png

Screenshot_25.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_32.png

Screenshot_33.png

Edited by Lunar

@totistikus You've been placed under Trade With Caution and will remain so until the dispute has concluded.

Is there any reason you're no longer responding to Lunar after you agreed to refund him 12m / 29m NMZ points? And do you have anything else to add?

You have 24 hours to respond or your account will be suspended.

• Like 1

• Administrator

I'm going to go ahead and have this guy ip banned and close this. 

You've been at OSBot since 2013, you are a lifetime sponsor, you should know better than to trust a guy who joined less than 2 weeks ago with no feedback or ranks. Sorry for your loss, next time pay a little bit extra to get someone that is reputable.

• Like 1
  • Mald 3