I got banned again. I just don't know what to do. If it's the script, client, hours played or everything. I made 2 accounts and 1 was banned

bottingallowed

On 7/8/2019 at 1:51 PM, udidoo said:

Seems you'll need to either pay someone to train it for you that's trusted, or pay for a private script. I wouldn't bother with proxies, I've never used them and had no problems. Maybe if you're running a large farm it'd make sense but not for such few accounts

but my other acc with proxy hasnt been banned, only thing different im doing on it is botting  2 hrs everyday  rather then 6-8 hrs

8 minutes ago, bottingallowed said:

but my other acc with proxy hasnt been banned, only thing different im doing on it is botting  2 hrs everyday  rather then 6-8 hrs

Well you're taking a step in the right direction.. You've just got to keep testing till you find what works best for you; Sometimes it's not about how long the accounts lasts, it's about how much gold you're making in the time you're botting.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 4:08 PM, bottingallowed said:

No i still get banned, my main lasted 1 and half month with data center proxy and alt lasted  2month with data center proxy and still got banned.

They are expensive and still got me banned

I wouldnt train agility even for a 1000 dollar its worth the mental damage that it will do to me

what you looking for champ? maybe this isn't your thing and you can find someone else to help

aka answer my question 

On 7/9/2019 at 8:30 PM, Proton said:

Well you're taking a step in the right direction.. You've just got to keep testing till you find what works best for you; Sometimes it's not about how long the accounts lasts, it's about how much gold you're making in the time you're botting.

But idc about gold all i care about is levels and getting my target levels without getting banned.

On 7/14/2019 at 9:39 PM, Fiji said:

I've managed to get 99 agility before, although it did get banned at the end due to pushing 3m xp in under a week. 

I was pushing 6 hours a day, 12 hour breaks.

I suspect the only reason i got caught was someone reported me though, although my tin foil hat is on.

Yea there has to be a way to bot safely. I see so many suicide bots in osrs. Sometimes even bots training agility. I pisses me i have to pat legit while these guys don't get banned