Does mouse recorder risk other accounts? + Other Q's

Hernandez2000

Hey OS Bot community. I've wanted to get into the darker sides of rs for a while but have always been paranoid but I slowly care less about the risk so I might finally get into it. But I have a couple questions.

Main Question-

If I use a mouse recorder on an account, will it risk getting other accounts on my ip banned? I think I even have all my accounts linked to the same recovery email lol but I could change it. but if it matters i could make a new acc. But my biggest reason to not try recorders/bots is that I dont want to get my brother banned. He actually plays legit so risking his acc is a no go.  If I lose my own acc's its w/e I earned it lol. I dont plan to mass gold farm with the recorder just want to build accounts if it matters. But I'd consider dabbling with money makers for my own gp use.

Other questions now that I'm making a thread lol

If I buy a account that was most likely botted can it screw my other accounts?

For services that take gp, should I have like a mule I pay with or something to not risk my accounts I pay with, or does that not matter.

cuz once again my main thing is I dont want to get my brother banned, he lives in the same house as me. So I dont want to somehow get him banned lol. But nto getting my other accs banned would also be nice.

Thanks for any info guys.

Edited by Hernandez2000

1 hour ago, Hernandez2000 said:

Hey OS Bot community. I've wanted to get into the darker sides of rs for a while but have always been paranoid but I slowly care less about the risk so I might finally get into it. But I have a couple questions.

Main Question-

If I use a mouse recorder on an account, will it risk getting other accounts on my ip banned? I think I even have all my accounts linked to the same recovery email lol but I could change it. but if it matters i could make a new acc. But my biggest reason to not try recorders/bots is that I dont want to get my brother banned. He actually plays legit so risking his acc is a no go.  If I lose my own acc's its w/e I earned it lol. I dont plan to mass gold farm with the recorder just want to build accounts if it matters. But I'd consider dabbling with money makers for my own gp use.

Other questions now that I'm making a thread lol

If I buy a account that was most likely botted can it screw my other accounts?

For services that take gp, should I have like a mule I pay with or something to not risk my accounts I pay with, or does that not matter.

cuz once again my main thing is I dont want to get my brother banned, he lives in the same house as me. So I dont want to somehow get him banned lol. But nto getting my other accs banned would also be nice.

Thanks for any info guys.

iv had about 5/6 bots banned on my old IP, and my main was never banned from it i even trade back and forth with the account a bit as well.

and as you muling again never had a proplem paying people and moving cash over but then again its not large amounts so there not going to think to much off it.

but its all a risk as what works for one person my not work the same the others.

• Like 1