iTzhaar

Tom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This bot used to safespot FLAWLESSLY, I litteraly can't understand why you have changed it the way to you have, I'm so disapointed that the product I paid for has been replaced with this script, been playing about with the setting and the safespots for ages and it just doesn't work, make it like it was before with PRE LOADED SAFE SPOTS

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2020 at 10:56 AM, legit tuna said:

This bot used to safespot FLAWLESSLY, I litteraly can't understand why you have changed it the way to you have, I'm so disapointed that the product I paid for has been replaced with this script, been playing about with the setting and the safespots for ages and it just doesn't work, make it like it was before with PRE LOADED SAFE SPOTS

On 4/9/2020 at 7:09 AM, Billz0 said:

The safespot feature is ruined, any update on this ? 

Sorry for the delay guys, seems I was unfollowed from the thread

How exactly are you setting up the safespots? You need to set two locations so the bot can properly move between them to safespot.

F3 sets the first position to where you are standing, and F4 sets the second position to where you are standing

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, superguy8095 said:

It doesn't matter how you set up the two tile system. it does't work. Everyone right, the safespotting mechanism that used to exist was perfect. I mean perfect, why in gods name you made this change is beyond me

It was apart of the unfortunate circumstance that shudsy wished to no longer maintain his scripts. At the time I received control, the script was in a broken state and was receiving refund requests, and the code was not very maintainable. I opted to rework the script, and I admit that I did not understand that safespotting was such a big part of what made this script special to a lot of people.

I'd love to get it back working as it used to with the bonus of the new features provided, but to do so I will need you guys help as I do not quite understand how it used to work. What doesn't work about the safespotting? Does it not move between the tiles, does it get hit? The more details you can provide, the better I can adjust the system to work the way you wish

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

It was apart of the unfortunate circumstance that shudsy wished to no longer maintain his scripts. At the time I received control, the script was in a broken state and was receiving refund requests, and the code was not very maintainable. I opted to rework the script, and I admit that I did not understand that safespotting was such a big part of what made this script special to a lot of people.

I'd love to get it back working as it used to with the bonus of the new features provided, but to do so I will need you guys help as I do not quite understand how it used to work. What doesn't work about the safespotting? Does it not move between the tiles, does it get hit? The more details you can provide, the better I can adjust the system to work the way you wish

Before it had a couple of different vents you could select from, it would attack a mob then run to the opposite site of the vent or one square to the side to catch it on the diagonal of the vent. It would be much easier for you to try it out for yourself, but there's no way a two tile safe spotting method could work

7 minutes ago, superguy8095 said:

Before it had a couple of different vents you could select from, it would attack a mob then run to the opposite site of the vent or one square to the side to catch it on the diagonal of the vent. It would be much easier for you to try it out for yourself, but there's no way a two tile safe spotting method could work

Ok, so I know with the 2 tile safespot you can replicate this going to the other side of the vent behaviour, but this thing where it would take a step 1 to the side is new to me.

When I went over this last, we had it so if you took damage in SafeSpot1, it would move to SafeSpot2 (which was on the opposite side of the vent)