Looking for a high level main/zerk with inferno cape.

wer1sdf2

My budget is around $2000 and I can pay with osrs gp or btc or paypal whichever form you prefer. Due to getting burned by scammers recovering their accounts back via the forgotten email form in the past, I am only looking for accounts with original emails or username logins, as well as able to be recovered via the form you fill out when you forgot your registered email. I will go with any vmm of your choice with at least $20000 in trades to do the recovery test/unless you are a extremely trusted person like the site owner or a longtime mod.  However, I do not want to waste my time, or your time, so you will be responsible for paying the recovery test fees (so please make sure you meet my requirements for purchase to not throw away your gp at a failed recovery test by vmm), however I am willing to put down a down payment equal to your vmm fees with osgp with the vmm if the recovery test is successful, and I get cold feet to give you safety of mind from wasting your money/gp on recovery test. I will reimburse you for the vmm fees in the purchase price. I am a serious buyer, and I also have a maxed obby mauler account (1 attack, 99 str, 1 def, 31 pray, 55 slayer, 65 ranged & mage, 88 hp, bring (i), 140 questpoints, 55 combat) I can add in to the trade that has a username login/recovery questions set since 2009, and recoverable via the form. Please do not contact me otherwise if you do not meet these requirements, thanks. 

Edited by wer1sdf2
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, wer1sdf2 said:

My budget is around $2000 and I can pay with osrs gp or btc or paypal whichever form you prefer. Due to getting burned by scammers recovering their accounts back via the forgotten email form in the past, I am only looking for accounts with original emails or username logins, as well as able to be recovered via the form you fill out when you forgot your registered email. I will go with any vmm of your choice with at least $20000 in trades to do the recovery test/unless you are a extremely trusted person like the site owner or a longtime mod.  However, I do not want to waste my time, or your time, so you will be responsible for paying the recovery test fees (so please make sure you meet my requirements for purchase to not throw away your gp at a failed recovery test by vmm), however I am willing to put down a down payment equal to your vmm fees with osgp with the vmm if the recovery test is successful, and I get cold feet to give you safety of mind from wasting your money/gp on recovery test. I will reimburse you for the vmm fees in the purchase price. I am a serious buyer, and I also have a maxed obby mauler account (1 attack, 99 str, 1 def, 31 pray, 55 slayer, 65 ranged & mage, 88 hp, bring (i), 140 questpoints, 55 combat) I can add in to the trade that has a username login/recovery questions set since 2009, and recoverable via the form. Please do not contact me otherwise if you do not meet these requirements, thanks. 

Play Like Royalty#2173

7 hours ago, wer1sdf2 said:

Discord : Aaron#0930

Although it doesn't have inferno I can offer you a good deal on it and direct you to people who do inferno