Jump to content
ProjectPact

Project AIO Fisher

Recommended Posts

Project AIO Fisher

1-99 in a single click!

 

Click here to purchase!

 

fishing.png.7adddaf1c0167d26f0f9036938b28333.png

 

 

 

See all updates here:

https://pposb.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1

 

 

Features:

* Simple to use GUI 

* Progressive leveling or selective leveling

* Advanced algorithms for object detection as well as predictions

* Choose pre-defined locations or create your own

* Choose between banking or dropping (shift-dropping supported)

* Progressive mode automatically detects safe areas based off aggressive NPC's

* Automatic detection for the best equipment you can use, or define specific equipment to use

* Pre-hovering next interaction

* Custom mouse and interaction handling system

* Advanced paint display

* Fail-safe's to make sure your player does not get stuck

* Supports tele-tabs and well as traveling on ships

* World hopping supported

* GUI automatically updates locations available for your desired resource

* Infernal items supported with special attack features

* Takes a screenshot and logs out if you receive a pet drop

* And much more!

 

Script Details:

 

list.thumb.png.c59194eda1a33455778a010b7e3f61e1.png

If using mirror mode, please make sure you set your Reaction time to 50ms! (To do so, hold Shift and press F4 until the Reaction time reaches 50ms)

 

** To reduce the risk of your bot getting stuck, please disable rooftops in your settings **

 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 5
  • Heart 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Classyyy said:

Just bought it. The first thing the script did was to bank my Dragon Harpoon and withdrew a regular harpoon. (Lvl 3 skiller)
 

I think it might be checking your attack level lol. I will fix it for you when I get back! Can you join my discord for me so I can check the logs from you! 

 

https://discord.gg/6F7x6pR

 

 

EDIT:

After looking through the code, Dragon harpoons and Infernal harpoons were never supported. This was the only skill these items were not supported in. I am going to work on adding them. Please join my Discord so I can get some information from you. 

 

I have also updated the special attack to work with Dragon items as well as Infernal items.

L7Sh78W.png

Edited by ProjectPact
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2019 at 4:45 AM, Classyyy said:

Just bought it. The first thing the script did was to bank my Dragon Harpoon and withdrew a regular harpoon. (Lvl 3 skiller)
 

New update should be out within the next 24 hours that contains support for your Dragon harpoon or Infernal harpoon :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dropping fishes is bot like. 

Another thing is a disappearing fishing spot - its gonna change it instantly (maybe some delay?). The same thing with full inventory, changing action to drop instantly 

After choosing proggresive mode at ~40 fishing script is buying all items - cages etc. but depositing everything and with empty inv WALKING to the spot (why not glory teleport or something like this?) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Efpkaf said:

Dropping fishes is bot like. 

Another thing is a disappearing fishing spot - its gonna change it instantly (maybe some delay?). The same thing with full inventory, changing action to drop instantly 

After choosing proggresive mode at ~40 fishing script is buying all items - cages etc. but depositing everything and with empty inv WALKING to the spot (why not glory teleport or something like this?) 

In the middle of redoing dropping. Are you shift-dropping?

Ill also add an option to delay spot moving so you may choose to do so or not.

as far as walking, I will make the bot use travel methods, but it will be required by the user running to make sure items are equipped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

In the middle of redoing dropping. Are you shift-dropping?

Ill also add an option to delay spot moving so you may choose to do so or not.

as far as walking, I will make the bot use travel methods, but it will be required by the user running to make sure items are equipped.

Yes shift-dropping

Great :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...