AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

59 minutes ago, Fallensxd said:

Everytime i start the script, it goes to my bank, equips my progress hat then just turns itself off. Any idea whats going on?
The Status bar says not enough staff of fire even though i have 3 in bank

Have you tried restarting the client to see if it keeps happening? If so, please send me a message on Discord concerning this.

I purchased this yesterday and ran it for a couple hours on a fresh client and monitored it. Most rooms went alright, a few off clicks, but when it got to alchemy room, it was always behind slowwwe on switching to a new item box when changed. Woke up this morning to that account being banned. Any tips on this? I use Mirror mode.

32 minutes ago, ahay said:

Finally!!!! Been searching for something like this for awhile now. Can I snag a trial?

Sure thing. Trial granted :).

27 minutes ago, IronHard said:

I purchased this yesterday and ran it for a couple hours on a fresh client and monitored it. Most rooms went alright, a few off clicks, but when it got to alchemy room, it was always behind slowwwe on switching to a new item box when changed. Woke up this morning to that account being banned. Any tips on this? I use Mirror mode.

I'm not able to help with ban-related questions. If the alchemy room's behavior is off though, please send me a video of what's going on via Discord and I can try to take a look.

On 6/2/2023 at 14:40, IronHard said:

Compré esto ayer y lo ejecuté durante un par de horas en un cliente nuevo y lo supervisé. La mayoría de las salas funcionaron bien, con algunos clics, pero cuando llegaba a la sala de alquimia, siempre estaba retrasado al cambiar a un nuevo cuadro de elementos cuando se cambiaba. Me desperté esta mañana con esa cuenta prohibida. ¿Algún consejo sobre esto? Yo uso el modo espejo.

I highly recommend using stealth mode with the new mouse, I'm lvl 97 using this way.

• Boge 1