AIO MTA

Eagle Scripts

2 hours ago, Bot in a barrel said:

alright, I would be interested in a purchase / trial when it is resolved! thanks for the speedy reply :}

You're most welcome. Your best bet is to follow the thread though and ask for a trial after you've seen a post from my side concerning the fix, as I can't guarantee that I'll remember to grant everybody their requested trials from the past.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, devildash said:

@Eagle Scripts script got stuck trying to cast a different spell while doing alchemy points. 3.5 hours ran and only 198 pizazz points gained while trying to unlock bones to peaches :( shoulda been nearly done by now. Maybe have it recheck spell cast if it sits idle too long

Ouch. Different spell as in missclicking a spell that is not low nor high alchemy?

2 minutes ago, devildash said:

Yeah it got stuck with an earth blast lol right now I can't even run, it says initialization error I think cuz the update from rs?

All right. I've added this to the list of things to look into, thanks for letting me know. The initialization error is indeed due to the OSRS update though yeah.