Mule account banned

Mootopia

Just wondering if this has happened to any one else recently, One of my mule accounts got a manual ban today for just logging in and collecting supplies every 4~ hours, its been logged in while botting a total of like 20 minutes. It was a "fresh" account aswell, is over 2 months old, and has some hand training on it. Only started using it yesterday. 

This is the first time i've had a mule banned in the last 8 months so I was curious what other people have to say about it, or if it's happened to them recently or anything.

always a good idea to collect/resupply on a separate account.

manual bans do happen, if a mod was there he could have seen you collecting from "suspicious players"

same as if your doing a bunch of accounts and they check your ip even if legit you can get a ban

same as if they check the high scores ( if your unbannable ) they will perm your account by hand 

you can get manual banned for having wealth aswell ( happened to me back when bank standing was a thing ) 

Edited by Greengo

21 hours ago, caketeaparty said:

Don't bot mules. I have 2 mules in two years and neither are banned despite taking gold from hundreds of bots, a large chunk of them suicide bots. All manual collection.

The mules are just for auto collection, they're pretty much a necessity for a gold farming. I store all the gold I collect on a different account

17 minutes ago, Mootopia said:

The mules are just for auto collection, they're pretty much a necessity for a gold farming. I store all the gold I collect on a different account

I assume you use stealth inject on the mule? Bans are pretty much inevitable on stealth injection unfortunately, really only a matter of time. I don't think you should be worried as long as your gold is still safe somewhere.

ok so the fact that the account has a login time of under 1 week Is pretty suspicious, If your account was detected using a bot client and they checked manually checked your account and they see

• less then 1 week play time
  • 500k+ or Supplies without stats
  • Was using third party Botting software ( Doesn't matter what script you use )

Then it's a pretty obvious ban, it also explains why the guy who commented hasn't been banned because if he never ran a bot client on the account then You go from a botter to " Some guy who transfers cash from his main? maybe he was making a 2nd account? ", So the bot detection is fucking you in the ass here.:gnome:

• 2 weeks later...