Stealth NMZ

Token

On 10/29/2020 at 7:06 PM, MY GTR said:

Where to send bro?

Via PM, on top right corner, send message to Lost Panda

On 10/29/2020 at 7:25 PM, vento_aureo said:

Really interested! Could i get a trial?

I see all these long runtimes, how do they get these since i see recommended to only do 3 hours a day for other scripts

Does someone have recommended settings especially for how long to run/ break for? 

Authed :doge: 

5 hours ago, FeBot2020 said:

Been running this flawlessly for awhile now. Today it seems to get stuck in a starting loop and no matter of any settings tried, just repeats.

Log readout:

Should be fixed 

@Token Re-running this on two accounts recently. Works fine for the first hour or two sometimes three, but I am encountering an issue where on mirror mode the osrs game goes black and doesn't recover. The mirror stays as the last screen its saw and NMZ keeps trying to play. I have not encountered this issue with any other scripts so I was wondering if you had insight. Has happened on two separate accounts now, I am in the process of trying another computer to see if that is the issue but as I said, other mirror mode scripts work fine.

22 hours ago, botimusprime said:

running on another computer now to see if it is stable, could my crashes come from x32 java instead of x64? Id like to be stable on both pcs. Will update for pc2 to see if it freezes in the same way.

What specs those pcs have? Are you running on a windows 7 machine, or why do the window title bars look different from windows 10?

11 hours ago, MY GTR said:

hey man i dont see it in my scripts can u offer again? 

yes it was win 7, I changed computers and it is running ok. I have run it previously on win 7 on that computer so I dont know what the issue was. I have them on win 10 machines now.

4 hours ago, Token said:

What specs those pcs have? Are you running on a windows 7 machine, or why do the window title bars look different from windows 10?

4 hours ago, botimusprime said:

yes it was win 7, I changed computers and it is running ok. I have run it previously on win 7 on that computer so I dont know what the issue was. I have them on win 10 machines now.

The problem is mirror client running out of memory, it usually uses a lot of memory