Stealth NMZ

Token

pretty new to botting, bought a teletab maker and was almost insta banned. But i've been running this one for 1 dream and then break for 45 mins-2 hours and Im 90/96/90/90 range right now, have ran it way longer than I probably should have (9-10 hours including breaks) logging out after work/night and it's going strong! Highly recommend for anyone who hates melee training!

18 hours ago, Flamefeather said:

Hey Token,

Excellent script, just a small detail I noticed.

When random location is selected, it just stays at the entrance of the NMZ rather than move to a random location within the NMZ.

The random location sits wherever it ends up, i.e. will not walk back to a position after using a power-up, I should have given that a better name lol

16 hours ago, barkerbob417 said:

Can I get trail before buying? :) 

Authed :doge: 

On 8/24/2020 at 11:37 PM, killerownsu said:

image.png.98a69c37a187c56dce2eebfa76adf7c3.pngIt just randomly stops attacking, auto reliate is on.. no info on logger however tho 

Auto retaliate stops after 20 mins without a game interaction, it will need to do something like drinking a potion/food/flicking prayer in order to start attacking

On 8/25/2020 at 1:21 AM, NeedBotGold said:

Are you give trials? if so yes can me? 😉

Authed :doge: 

On 8/31/2020 at 4:42 AM, Poat said:

Highly recommend this script, been running multiple accounts for over 100+ hours! 
(Only bans so far came from mixing up my proxys, Oops)

What settings did you use?? Exactly?

Unfortunately  Both of my main got banned I am pretty certain its the guzzle aspect of it 100%....

Before you reply with garbage saying refer to the "botting info" I used heavy breaks and always switched it up I got to 75/att/90str/75 def without guzzle

Then when i started to guzzle INSTANT BANNED the next day GOD BLESS

2+ year old accounts

RIP 2 mains !! GG Boys Careful botting

2 hours ago, killerownsu said:

What settings did you use?? Exactly?

Unfortunately  Both of my main got banned I am pretty certain its the guzzle aspect of it 100%....

Before you reply with garbage saying refer to the "botting info" I used heavy breaks and always switched it up I got to 75/att/90str/75 def without guzzle

Then when i started to guzzle INSTANT BANNED the next day GOD BLESS

2+ year old accounts

RIP 2 mains !! GG Boys Careful botting

Make sure you don't guzzle to stay at 1 HP, that's too many interactions which will likely increase ban rates, I generally set the guzzle threshold to 5-10