Finally Banned

99erythang

1 hour ago, 99erythang said:

Botted an account for 3-6 hours a day with around 13 different paid scripts for over a month, I was hit with a 2 day macroing ban today, will no longer bot the account.

Yea the premium scripts all have high ban rates (Questing script, Blast Furnace, Motherload mine, Winterdot). I can bot for month without ban until I use one of these paid scripts. I write my own crappy scripts that fail alot and dont get banned for running them 8 hours day, but i use 1 of the paid scripts for 2 hours and get a perm ban. I appeal because I use proxy, looks like i was hijacked for that time i was on proxy.

Scripts like motherload or wintertodt are highly detectable, but it's noted by the scripter, for example Czar does it on his motherload script. 

I'm using a few premium scripts, if you not with brain and breaks, you do not get banned. I recommend to do some quests and play the account by hand for like 10-15mins per day. 

3 hours ago, Rumple said:

Yea the premium scripts all have high ban rates (Questing script, Blast Furnace, Motherload mine, Winterdot). I can bot for month without ban until I use one of these paid scripts. I write my own crappy scripts that fail alot and dont get banned for running them 8 hours day, but i use 1 of the paid scripts for 2 hours and get a perm ban. I appeal because I use proxy, looks like i was hijacked for that time i was on proxy.

wow you're so smart, Chad.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:08 PM, EsotericRS said:

Was it botted from the beginning, or a hand-started account? Member or Free?

Also RIP 😭

It was hand started I got 180 qp on it before I ever botted it. but 90% of stats are botted.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 4:23 PM, NotInsomnia said:

Yeah, something don't add up lol

im confused the acc was hand started. but most stats were botted.