Scammed by twinsdead33

Silver Knight

Can confirm I have middlemanned this, as you can tell by my feedback everything went smooth.

I did ask if OP needed any other information related to the account, otherwise he would only receive the login details/email change. There was a bit of issue with the change over, because for some reason he was getting errors, although was soon sorted.

Sorry for your loss.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

Can confirm I have middlemanned this, as you can tell by my feedback everything went smooth.

I did ask if OP needed any other information related to the account, otherwise he would only receive the login details/email change. There was a bit of issue with the change over, because for some reason he was getting errors, although was soon sorted.

Sorry for your loss.

Why is an official middleman, doing a service for someone without 100 posts? Shouldn't you warn the user and refuse to middleman? 

• Like 2
  • Boge 1
  • Mald 3

2 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Why is an official middleman, doing a service for someone without 100 posts? Shouldn't you warn the user and refuse to middleman? 

I wasn't paying attention to that sorry to say, I did ask if anymore info is required which is pretty much asking if he is in need of any more information (to avoid possibilities of being hacked) 

I don't know how they came into contact etc, as well as I was very AFK around the whole sale, i'll keep in mind to keep an eye on post count next time.

I have asked where the trade was meant to take place - https://www.sythe.org/threads/dogcat200-scammed-me-account-recovered/ to confirm.

It would seem that they decided to use an OSbot middleman despite it being a Sythe trade.

Edit - The real question should be why was the trade taken over to OSbot, it was a sythe trade so a sythe middleman should have been used.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, Maldesto said:

He was doing the service for me. Account listing was on another website , not sure if I am allowed to link it here. I opened the main dispute there initially. I asked Dbuffed to MM for us because i have used his services before but this was the First and Only time he helped me for an outside trade. Fault here is mine really as I thought 100+ post requirement was for posting a thread on account page not account trading action itself. He was not aware that this was not a OSbot trade, I asked him to MM for the trade only as I thought it wasn't against rules at that time. 

I opened the dispute here only because, it is an account of a scammer not that he posted here about this trade. I can pull off my dispute if this is going to hurt Dbuffed's reputation since he is not responsible for any of this really.

4 minutes ago, Decode said:

Alright fair enough, will wait for @twinsdead33 to reply.

I have tried contacting him on discord also (although I don't think he will respond) I have notified him that he would be required to recover/refund the account (due to where we know people lie about being OO so much these days)

Seems like someone else also middlemanned for him this time on Sythe.

Sounds like he was trying to do a quick one on as many sites as he can.

2f2c34dcf9b4858cda4e0f5a73a1a7c6.png