9T9 Pro Solutions NMZ Training service

incomer

9T9 PRO SOLUTIONS 
NMZ TRAINING SERVICE

70/70/70 to Max 99/99/99

(Taking bulk orders max 8 Accounts )

WHY 9T9 PRO SOLUTIONS?

1- I train accounts myself personally, no outsourcing of work at all. 100% hand training service, no botting or no automation scripts used.

2- Experience in NMZ Training ( I train daily 6-12 hours depending on the day since I have a full time job ).

3- Can train multiple accounts at once (taking bulk orders max upto 8 accounts) 

4- Screen shots will be provided upon request.

5- I use OSBUDDY for training.

6- PRICE  6  gp/xp.

TERMS OF SERVICE

1- You are responsible for removing all wealth on your account before start of service. This is a must to protect you and me from loss.

2- Account must have basic NMZ requirements before start of service.

3- Payment must be made upfront before start of service. Once payment is confirmed training will begin.

4- You will supply membership for the training period and supplies required for completion of service.

5- There will be no refunds once service has begun.

6- You will not login to account or change account information once service has begun.

7- I will not be responsible for any bans or mutes since everything is done by hand training, do not provide me a previously botted account.

8- You must be the original owner of the account.

9- Time frame given for service is an estimate and you must consider this as such, you will be notified if anything arises during service.

10- You must not use a password that has been used previously on the account for any service. This is to protect from account hacks and to protect myself ( I will not be responsible if anything happens due to any account hacks ).

11- You must change your password once service is completed.

12- I have the right to refuse to take orders, if my slots are full.

13- By contacting me regarding service you agree to these terms.

OSBOT GLOBAL TERMS  https://osbot.org/forum/topic/104965-global-osbot-terms-of-service-must-read/

PAYMENT METHODS

I accept OSGP or BTC Payments ONLY

DISCORD: boahudu#3688 (every letter in the username is simple letters. Be aware of that)
DISCORD UNIQUE ID: 420578167145889793

Edited by incomer

3 minutes ago, incomer said:

TERMS OF SERVICE

1- You are responsible for removing all wealth on your account before start of service. This is a must to protect you and me from loss.

2- Account must have basic NMZ requirements before start of service.

3- Payment must be made upfront before start of service. Once payment is confirmed training will begin.

4- You will supply membership for the training period and supplies required for completion of service.

5- There will be no refunds once service has begun.

6- You will not login to account or change account information once service has begun.

7- I will not be responsible for any bans or mutes since everything is done by hand training, do not provide me a previously botted account.

8- You must be the original owner of the account.

9- Time frame given for service is an estimate and you must consider this as such, you will be notified if anything arises during service.

10- You must not use a password that has been used previously on the account for any service. This is to protect from account hacks and to protect myself ( I will not be responsible if anything happens due to any account hacks ).

11- You must change your password once service is completed.

12- I have the right to refuse to take orders, if my slots are full.

13- By contacting me regarding service you agree to these terms.

OSBOT GLOBAL TERMS  https://osbot.org/forum/topic/104965-global-osbot-terms-of-service-must-read/

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• 3 weeks later...