Selling Overwatch for PC (Battle.Net)

6 hours ago, Medusaa said:

You telling me I paid for that shitty game, and now it's free?

Ive been on bnet for long long time and just been playing starcraft 2 and it tells me that i can play full version for free. Even tho i havent played overwatch never nor bought, it says free yup. Might be diffrent for other users so im not sure. There are often free "gifts" for veteran players who actually spend money there sooo on this part i owe you correct answer.

On 3/26/2019 at 9:25 AM, QuiTTTed said:

Ive been on bnet for long long time and just been playing starcraft 2 and it tells me that i can play full version for free. Even tho i havent played overwatch never nor bought, it says free yup. Might be diffrent for other users so im not sure. There are often free "gifts" for veteran players who actually spend money there sooo on this part i owe you correct answer.

Nah, you can install the game for free but if you actually go to play you will get an error that says "No Overwatch license found". So no, it's not free to play, you just got baited by an install button.

16 hours ago, urnutzmyboot said:

Nah, you can install the game for free but if you actually go to play you will get an error that says "No Overwatch license found". So no, it's not free to play, you just got baited by an install button.

Tested.

On my bnet account it says "Install" but i made new account where it says "Buy" instead of "install". I got it for free apperantly. But yeah it still costs, i checked and ive gained it for free since ive been on bnet for long ass time.

Gl with sale tho.

• 6 months later...