[Theory] Identified by Payment Method

poptartjake

Complete speculation, but it's one of the few things that the majority of my accounts share. The accounts can be completely different, made at different times, and doing different tasks, yet all of them with the same payment info get banned. 

I need to do some independent testing to see if there really is any water to this theory. As a single example, I made an account last week with my PayPal instead of my CC and it has NOT been banned yet. It has been using the same botting schedule and script as previous accounts that were banned. 

4 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Complete speculation, but it's one of the few things that the majority of my accounts share. The accounts can be completely different, made at different times, and doing different tasks, yet all of them with the same payment info get banned. 

I need to do some independent testing to see if there really is any water to this theory. As a single example, I made an account last week with my PayPal instead of my CC and it has NOT been banned yet. It has been using the same botting schedule and script as previous accounts that were banned. 

Mistake #1: Buying membership directly from Jagex.

@poptartjake That is interesting. I've always had a theory that Jagex is more lenient on accounts that pay for their membership directly as opposed to bonds. It seems weird from a financial perspective that they would chain ban accounts linked to a payment method. Maybe they figured out your free membership scheme? Lol

Edited by zoo

15 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

OMEGALUL

Trust me, I'm not one to quickly don a tinfoil hat, but something has changed recently that's resulting in an unusually high rate of bans (for myself).
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Arthur Conan Doyle

Might be a small advice, don't ever use payment info or buy from Fagex, even abusing the free membership.

Might be wrong to share, but make an lvl 3 account and don't even login every week or so. Buy OSRS gp for 0,80 euro/m and just trade over when you need to buy a bond, if you didn't know, this is much cheaper LOL... Trading less then astonishing amounts won't trigger bot detection, and since it'seven  cheaper then buying bonds via Fagex (again, card information or anything related to you; known hardcore botter and it's the same payment info?; would not be supprised they know you by name, just entering personal information and using the free trail!)

Make sure you don't bot on the "cash account" and ... profit? doing this long enough you'll be able to provide a bond for each bot account.

Which you all the best and curious of the outcome man!

Edit: Might be completely wrong, maybe i'm a dumbass, so I'm happy to receive any feedback or better ideas? Bult the community boisss

Edit; to @ozeki6... if you don't understand what I mean, burh.  Buying cheap OSRS gold and then buying bond in ge is much cheaper than buying bond from Jagex. Also, buying bonds from Fagex is a risk due to the fact that the know your payment method, name, IP you bought it on etc... (many, many more details, you don't know dudeee)

Edited by bexxe