[SUGGESTIONS/HELP] Looking to make a Botting rig

RoundBox

Am looking for suggestions on a full PC build (just the tower, already have spare monitors, keyboards etc) that has a primary purpose for running multiple clients. 

Budget is $750 AUD however will spend an extra $50 if its going to make a worthwhile performance increase.

Ideal goal would to be able to run 10 bots on injection however will settle for what that budget will get me.

Thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, iBenediction said:

Looks like it comes factory with 2x 8 core Xeons so 16 cores. Can't seem to see if it comes with RAM or anything or if you need to add that to the original price.

Just now, amDeep said:

Looks like it comes factory with 2x 8 core Xeons so 16 cores. Can't seem to see if it comes with RAM or anything or if you need to add that to the original price.

But to answer your question, yes 16 cores is far more than enough to run 10 bots.

1 hour ago, iBenediction said:

Am looking for suggestions on a full PC build (just the tower, already have spare monitors, keyboards etc) that has a primary purpose for running multiple clients. 

Budget is $750 AUD however will spend an extra $50 if its going to make a worthwhile performance increase.

Ideal goal would to be able to run 10 bots on injection however will settle for what that budget will get me.

Thanks in advance

Dude just use a dedicated server you'll save lots of money. I have a few if your interested that can easily run 10+ bots for like $30-$50/month. Could also sell you one that could run 10+ bots for $100 bucks and a monthly fee of like $35. 

1 hour ago, amDeep said:

Always curious to know some recommendations for a dedicated server. Would Xeons be better over i7/i9's?

i5/i7's aren't really needed to run bots. I mean its always good to have good single core performance but typically you can run a bot off of simple xeon processors. Besides when it comes to botting and accounts getting banned its always good to keep overall cost low. 

1 hour ago, iBenediction said:

Over priced as well you could get that server for pennies on a dollar. 

26 minutes ago, StickTalk said:

Dude just use a dedicated server you'll save lots of money. I have a few if your interested that can easily run 10+ bots for like $30-$50/month. Could also sell you one that could run 10+ bots for $100 bucks and a monthly fee of like $35. 

i5/i7's aren't really needed to run bots. I mean its always good to have good single core performance but typically you can run a bot off of simple xeon processors. Besides when it comes to botting and accounts getting banned its always good to keep overall cost low. 

Over priced as well you could get that server for pennies on a dollar. 

Acknowledge what your saying in terms of being cheaper to rent one however I prefer to own stuff when I buy stuff. I don't expect to make my initial investment back for atleast 3 months.

I'm looking for something I can physically own.

Appreciate the input though