bots banned fast

manko

2 minutes ago, amDeep said:

I don't know the exact logistics as to why. But I do know that I have a 100% ban rate on stealth inject.

how many accounts were banned on your IP adress? might be just Ip flagged? Recently noticed I didn't have to do the "capcha images" when loggin in on the website, asked my (manually playing friend) and he has never even experieced this image thing at all? maybe this has something to do with it?

Just now, bexxe said:

how many accounts were banned on your IP adress? might be just Ip flagged? Recently noticed I didn't have to do the "capcha images" when loggin in on the website, asked my (manually playing friend) and he has never even experieced this image thing at all? maybe this has something to do with it?

Quite a few, but if that was the case my account would be getting banned on mirror mode as well, still uses home IP. But at the time I was using two accounts per private proxy on stealth inject. Now I use only mirror mode from home IP and works great. Only accounts i've had banned were from botting to aggressively.

6 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

guess

Stealth Inject is client side and can be picked up by Jagex. Mirror mode 'mirrors' the client botting script/client to the official client appearing as a regular client, therefor dropping ban rates? I'm really not that educated i'm just assuming based on my limited knowledge.

Just now, amDeep said:

Stealth Inject is client side and can be picked up by Jagex. Mirror mode 'mirrors' the client botting script/client to the official client appearing as a regular client, therefor dropping ban rates? I'm really not that educated i'm just assuming based on my limited knowledge.

na nothing to do with the client looking "legit"

2 minutes ago, amDeep said:

Explain to me.

If botting on multiple accounts, it's "advised" to use mirror mode as they should 'not be or at least be less detectible'... however, we don't know what jagex sees and what not or what they base their assumptions on when banning an account. some say it doesn't even matter and has no influence on the bans at all?

Just now, bexxe said:

If botting on multiple accounts, it's "advised" to use mirror mode as they should 'not be or at least be less detectible'... however, we don't know what jagex sees and what not or what they base their assumptions on when banning an account. some say it doesn't even matter and has no influence on the bans at all?

From my experience i'm 100% certain it does effect ban rate. But that's my own experience. For others it may be different.

3 minutes ago, amDeep said:

From my experience i'm 100% certain it does effect ban rate. But that's my own experience. For others it may be different.

Can't tell, because never used it and never had the intentions to setup a farm. Know I had to do the image verification a long time since i tried to recover all my old account linked to my email. Guess i've been lucky using stealth injection?

9 minutes ago, bexxe said:

Can't tell, because never used it and never had the intentions to setup a farm. Know I had to do the image verification a long time since i tried to recover all my old account linked to my email. Guess i've been lucky using stealth injection?

I guess so man, I don't really have too much info right now. But like I said, from my own personal experience I have zero success with stealth inject.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, amDeep said:

I guess so man, I don't really have too much info right now. But like I said, from my own personal experience I have zero success with stealth inject.

I've seen many threads being about 'botting all skills and nothing by hand' but I honestly think a good average between botting and manually playing on multiple accounts but not being logged in on more then 2 is kinda working well. We'll never know dude, banhammer could hit every time :( 

Edit; however, this site is accessible for anyone, also for Fagex, wich means that all the knowledge we share is kinda paradoxical.. as they'll just adjust the system to include our methods lol?

Edit 2: meaning, higly recomment NOT sharing any good methods at all with theses "fellow botters" as ... yea, don't need to mention haha 

Edited by bexxe

1 hour ago, bexxe said:

id say about 7 in total now my be a bit more.